Hacking EmuNAND and CFW question

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read somewhere on here that it is possible to have SysNAND 4.x, EmuNAND 9.x, and CFW all on a single SD card... Is that true and if yes, how do I do it and how is switching between them done? Thoughts appreciated :)

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to install CFW and am at point where I press L when select DS Profile. The first few times I tried it, the bottom screen did flash white, but the top screen stayed light blue. Now when I try, bottom screen does not flash white, and tops screen stays light blue also... Is there anything I can do about this? I cant get the timing right... :(

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I am trying to install CFW and am at point where I press L when select DS Profile. The first few times I tried it, the bottom screen did flash white, but the top screen stayed light blue. Now when I try, bottom screen does not flash white, and tops screen stays light blue also... Is there anything I can do about this? I cant get the timing right... :(

Keep trying. If after about 10 times the cfw doesn't boot, you can try to play some game or to launch some app. This could change the running processes state an make the last stage of the hack to work properly next time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol