computerguy81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
OK so i just downloaded the pnes emulator from the homebrew store

i opened it up just to see if it worked.. didnt do anything .. i sat the switch down while it was still in pnes no games running.. i didnt have any roms installed just yet.

then the reset and popped up with the error ( a fatal error occurred when running fusee unable to indentify package1! )

i had no clue what happened..

so i backed up pretty much everything from my sd card except the emummc folder because its like 400 gb lol
and reinstalled everything else on the sd card from scratch and the switch still had the same error.. so i figured id rename the emummc folder and try again and boom switch loaded up ..
but none of my things were there.. no games no saves no nothing.. (of course)

so im guessing its something to do with the emummc folder..

any advice? really hoping to keep my kids saves.. they would be devistated..
thanks in advance for the help much appreciated

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think there was another partition created that shows up as unformatted when you put it in the pc..
Seems like you are using partition based emunand, which seems weird as in that case emummc folder should only contain the nintendo folder for your emunand, renaming it wouldn't remove save files as those are stored on the emunand partition. Can you post your partition layout in hekate?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
OK so i just downloaded the pnes emulator from the homebrew store

i opened it up just to see if it worked.. didnt do anything .. i sat the switch down while it was still in pnes no games running.. i didnt have any roms installed just yet.

then the reset and popped up with the error ( a fatal error occurred when running fusee unable to indentify package1! )

i had no clue what happened..

so i backed up pretty much everything from my sd card except the emummc folder because its like 400 gb lol
and reinstalled everything else on the sd card from scratch and the switch still had the same error.. so i figured id rename the emummc folder and try again and boom switch loaded up ..
but none of my things were there.. no games no saves no nothing.. (of course)

so im guessing its something to do with the emummc folder..

any advice? really hoping to keep my kids saves.. they would be devistated..
thanks in advance for the help much appreciated
Have you tried running Check Disk on it?

computerguy81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
not super sure if this info is what you were looking for ... but here goes nothing i couldnt really find any relevant partition information.

will try a chkdsk and report back

Attachments

• 20220324_010400.jpg
    20220324_010400.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 67
  • 20220324_010249.jpg
    20220324_010249.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 59

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
(Maybe) not related to your issues, but 0.2% battery is really low. You should give it some time with the charger. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt.

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not super sure if this info is what you were looking for ... but here goes nothing i couldnt really find any relevant partition information.

will try a chkdsk and report back
I mean this one, tools - partition sd card - pop-up window:
maxresdefault.jpg

if it's partition based emunand, then it's easy, just dump your keys with lockpick, pop your sd card to your pc, then mount the user partition with nxnandmanager. you can then retrieve all your save files and start over.
1648154478027.png

if it's file based, it's the same process but since hekate is complaining about corruption, I'm not sure if nxnandmanager would mount the emunand file, if at all.

computerguy81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
ok so im in the nxnandmanager and i opened the raw partition thats 26 gb.. but the "mount" button is greyed out :) is there something i missed by any chance.

edit.. i went to configure keyset where im assuming i add the dumped keyset.. and it crashes the program lmao

what a day i tell ya

edit #2
switch to 2 dif pc's both running win10 64 all crash after cliking import keys

edit # 3 tryed an earlier version same issue.. configure keyset.. import.. crash immediately :(

thanks for all the help btw.. muchhhhh appreciated

Last edited by computerguy81,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: