Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using the R4i SDHC RTS.

NesDS works perfectly.
Any Sega or GBC emus?

Also, saves for DS games, mainly only Castlevania games go corrupt. Have tried Wood, YSmenu, TTmenu. Changing from Fat to Fat32. Upgrading to the latest firmware. Formating the MicroSD card.

I decided to take my brand new MicroSD from my new Android phone and see if that helps. I've seen this help a few others the past 4 years. Don't know if it will, too disappoint to check. Worked up to 50% completion Dawn of Sorrow in just a few hours. Kind of upset.

Sooo any other Emulators besides NES.

mrtimotei

No More Heroes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have a misleading title...

There is a Gameboy emulator called "Lameboy."
I think the Sega Genesis emulator is called "Jenesis," although I'm not positive...

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THERE ARE NO EMULATORS FOR 3DS! IT HAS NOT BEEN HACKED YET!
You probably mean plain DS, since DS games run on a normal DS emulator-like thing.
Now that that's out of the way:
THIS is a list.
Also, geta better cart, like a R4i Gold 3DS or Acekard 2i

Nokeo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably mean plain DS, since DS games run on a normal DS emulator-like thing.
THIS is a list.

No, I mean 3DS. My 3DS runs the NESDS emulator fine.

Too the other posters. Will the Lameboy and Sega Emulator work for the 3DS? Also the Acekard 2i still has the infamous save corruption for Castlevania games. A lot of flash cards do.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sad thing is when this goes for sale we'll be seeing a LOT of "emulators" (not real emulators; just douches fooling n00bs who WILL believe the guys who say they have emulators).

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
THIS is a list.

Too the other posters. Will the Lameboy and Sega Emulator work for the 3DS?
You're not running it in 3DS mode, is what he means. You're running DS Homebrew only, there's no such thing as 3DS homebrew.

mrtimotei

No More Heroes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's not a matter of, "Can the 3DS can run it?" It's about, "Can the flashcart run the emulator?" I can't say for sure, since I don't have the same flashcart as you.

Nokeo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's not a matter of, "Can the 3DS can run it?" It's about, "Can the flashcart run the emulator?" I can't say for sure, since I don't have the same flashcart as you.

I see, so most DS emulators can run on the 3DS. I keep seeing that ones like the SNES emulator could not run it, even though I never cared for it much anyways. Graphic/layer issues. So there is hope that Lameboy could work.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

I see, so most DS emulators can run on the 3DS. I keep seeing that ones like the SNES emulator could not run it, even though I never cared for it much anyways. Graphic/layer issues. So there is hope that Lameboy could work.

Nokeo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I was sure they were going to run fine. I still don't see why he said there are no "emulators" for the 3DS. I know the 3DS flash carts can't run 3DS roms, but seeing as the 3DS can run emulators then there are 3DS emulators. Am I not right? Or is there some sort of weird logic here

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I was sure they were going to run fine. I still don't see why he said there are no "emulators" for the 3DS. I know the 3DS flash carts can't run 3DS roms, but seeing as the 3DS can run emulators then there are 3DS emulators. Am I not right? Or is there some sort of weird logic here
You're wrong. There are NO 3DS FLASHCARDS. Only DSi flashcards that run IN DS MODE on the 3DS. They don't run 3DS homebrew, only DS homebrew.

Nokeo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the knowledge. I was unsure of all that. Now I wish this topic could be deeply buried to save embarrassment.

Deltaechoe

The Dopefish
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only emulators for 3ds are the ones that also work on the ds via a ds flashcart, and you can only use one on a flashcart that has been updated to BOOT on a 3ds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM