ore0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PsychoticDust said:
Great list! I've looked around but I've never been able to find a Sega CD emulator. Does anyone know if one is in development or even exists?
I was about to ask that same question...
I hope there is one somewhere

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
Stella Wii is no longer available to download from the Stella page at wiibrew! I use wii2600 but wanted to give StellaWii a go! It sounds like wii2600 was superior to StellaWii anyway!?

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
MrX_Cuci said:
Never mind. IOS58 support is not added to GenPlus GX yet. EHCI and Cios 202 support was removed.

you didn't get it
technically speaking, IOS58 support is not "added" in emulators, it's enabled by the loader so actually, any emulator that runs under IOS58 automatically have USB2 support, off course you need to compile the emulator with up-to-date libogc.

smashdude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii64 and WiiSX need to be updated as well since most of their ROMs don't work or freeze during gameplay. I HOPE DreamCast gets emulated as that was the BEST Sega device EVER even though it was a handheld.

jono@home

Trophies
XP
Country
smashdude said:
Wii64 and WiiSX need to be updated as well since most of their ROMs don't work or freeze during gameplay. I HOPE DreamCast gets emulated as that was the BEST Sega device EVER even though it was a handheld.

Never a hand held my friend, Theoretically you could hold it in your hands, however it would stop you from using a controller to play a game, unless of course you are one of the people who use the controller efficiently by using your feet.

If thats the case for you, then yes it is an handheld or in you case an handfootheld.

smashdude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My point being DreamCast highly NEEDS to be emulated. Why are all of the other Sega iterations available on the VC but not DreamCast which was its BEST one by far.

OSW

Wii King
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I would like to apologize to all for not updating this thread. I have not used my wii in months, having been focused on study etc (also have not been visiting the temp as much as I used to).

If anyone wants to take over this thread/start a successor, feel free. Otherwise I probably won't update this for a while (if ever...)

That been said, afaik, there hasn't been any huge emulation news in the wii scene (apart from updates to wiisx/wii64 and other small updates to apps), so I hope that this thread is still helpful to newbies visiting the forum
smile.gif

If you want more info on any of the apps, please visit the author's websites or wiibrew. I believe most of my links are still valid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi