SinkyChan17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guyysss...

I know this is probably a frustrating question, but I've tried everything at this point. I am absolutely unable to emulate Donkey Kong 64 no matter what I do. The obvious (VC Injects, Wii64, etc...) I've tried, I know they don't work, etc... etc..

However, I've tried 4 different versions of Project64, various graphics plugins, various settings, basically... anything you find from doing a Google search, I've tried. No matter WHAT I DO, the furthest I can get is when you select a file, the screen zips down like a banana peel, the screen is entirely yellow, and it just remains there. I've seen videos on YouTube of people playing DK64 on PJ64, and call me crazy, but I'm SO SURE I've played DK64 in the past on PJ64 years ago.

I have an Asus AIO, Intel Core i3, "Intel HD Graphics" (apparently), latest drivers, etc. etc. Windows 8.1 64-bit. Any ideas? I'm sorry, I just can't seem to find a straight answer and I've been getting most of my help from the GBATemp forums for YEARS now, so I figured I'd give this a shot.

Thanks in advance, guys. :)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Have you tried downloading a different dump of the ROM and verified that PJ64 recognizes it as a GoodN64 ROM?
I've played DK64 on Project64 in the past, it was rather glitchy but it worked.

SinkyChan17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I feel like an absolute idiot for posting... Turns out I got the rom from a different site than all the others. Instead of being a .z64, it's a .n64 and it runs very well. :) Thanks a lot, though! Sorry for wasting precious posting space. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: