Emulating 2 disc GC games?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Zelda4Lyfe, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Zelda4Lyfe
    OP

Zelda4Lyfe Member

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2014
    United States
    Florida
    Hey Gamers,

Having a hard time figuring out how how to emulate 2 disc GC games on my wii. I am unzipping both roms together at the same time attempting to have an end product of one iso but it still wants to unzip both as two seperate isos. This is a problem since CFG loader on my wii wont read the iso's separately so im not sure how to play 2 disc games?

Any ideas on how to boot 2 disc games off my hd would be greatly appreciated since most every RPG worth playing on the GC is a 2 disc game

Thanks!

2. ieatpixels

ieatpixels GBAtemp Fan

Nov 1, 2008
    use a burnt disc for the second one.
    edit: woops I see you said off HDD, my bad.
    still an option though AFAIK.

3. SuperrSonic

SuperrSonic GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 9, 2011
    Puerto Rico
    You can't put them both together, well, you could but what good will that do?
    DM, devo and nintendont all have the same layout:
    game.iso
    disc2.iso
    DM and nintendont are automatic, in devo you have to press eject or Wiimote shortcut hold "-" and press up(or was it left?)

migles likes this.
  4. Zelda4Lyfe
    OP

Zelda4Lyfe Member

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2014
    United States
    Florida

So when I want to play the second disc I need to press eject and it will allow me to emulate the second disc automatically?
    Also just so im clear, sd root for game should be.......Games/Baten Kaitos Origins/game.iso+disc2.iso ?

5. SuperrSonic

SuperrSonic GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 9, 2011
    Puerto Rico
    That's correct, press eject only if you're using Devolution, if it's DM/Nintendont you don't have to do anything.

Zelda4Lyfe likes this.