Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
What's up, fellow tempers?

I'm in Gr.9, if you didn't know.

Well, today in school, we had to present a powerpoint to the class using an eMac w/ projector. The problem there, is that our socials class was upstairs and the library was downstairs, meaning we had to take the school elevator. Now, I don't mind using an elevator, because this was the sixth presentation and I got used to it. However, today, as we were getting into the elevator, this f***ing douchebag of a Gr.10 decided to push us all into it and shut the door.

The elevator was set at a maximum of two people and a wheelchair and 1000 lbs. There we were. Five people cramped into a space about 4m2.

Then we started to panic. We had the key to operate the elevator, but we couldn't find out how to open the door! We had a phone, and the alarm button but we didn't press it (I think it was broken). 5 minutes later, we managed to open the door.

We did the presentation and returned the elevator the same way (without us getting stuck).

That was my story of the day by far.

However, we all know this Gr.10 so it should be settled in the appropriate manner.
closedeyes.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No fair. No one ever did anything to bother me like that during my highschool career. Granted I was one of the biggest (not fattest) kids i've seen at the school once I hit grade 10.

Shitty deal though, haha.
Good thing none of you were claustrophobic. That would NOT have gone well.

Porygon-X

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hells Malice said:
No fair. No one ever did anything to bother me like that during my highschool career. Granted I was one of the biggest (not fattest) kids i've seen at the school once I hit grade 10.

Yeah, but the Gr.10 didn't belong to the "good" group. He's the type who likes to fail and do drugs.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Porygon-X said:
Hells Malice said:

Yeah, but the Gr.10 didn't belong to the "good" group. He's the type who likes to fail and do drugs.

Ah. That'd be...most of my grad class unfortunately.
Kids like that are fun to beat up because the school staff generally dislikes the failing-drug users and will easily take your side that they provoked you to do it, and you'll get a slap on the wrist...they'll get suspended.

At least that's how my school works, and it's awesome for it.

Porygon-X

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hells Malice said:
Porygon-X said:
Hells Malice said:

Ah. That'd be...most of my grad class unfortunately.
Kids like that are fun to beat up because the school staff generally dislikes the failing-drug users and will easily take your side that they provoked you to do it, and you'll get a slap on the wrist...they'll get suspended.

At least that's how my school works, and it's awesome for it.

O.O Really? Wow. Well, my school is very much Asian populated, so yeah. I see you're also from Canada. British Columbian?

QUOTE(DeadLocked @ Jun 1 2010, 05:37 PM)
Aww man you got an elevator at your school we just had a damn water bottle filler >:(
Nice entertaining story
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
. The elevator is only used for like special purposes, meaning you can't use it instead of the stairs. >:(

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My school doesn't have an elevator, lol. Apparently it's gonna get one some how, but I'll be gone before they start making it.

I don't think there's anyone in my school who would do that. That's pretty weird if you ask me.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We had an elevator (two actually).

One of my friends had a leg problem which authorised him to use the elevator with a +1 (which was me). Once, some kids were being stupid and did similar, all trying to get in at once, although a teacher came before we went.
wink.gif

They all had to come out, while the two of us went because we had the permission.
tongue.gif

Don't you just want to beat up kids like that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.