EdiZon version 3.0.0 released

edizon.jpg

@WerWolv has released a new version of his homebrew save manager/editor tool, which now supports interfacing itself with Atmosphère's dmnt:cht system module to act as a code manager (as previously discussed) as well as several other features. Some of the most important ones are a full-blown RAM editor, improvements to the save uploading functionality and a new auto updater.

Focusing on the last point, the new updater is now able to also update configuration files, scripts and cheats, however it should be noted that due to internal changes you will have to install this new version of the homebrew app manually: using the built-in update function from previous ones will not work. One last thing worth mentioning is that some of the new features, such as freezing RAM variables via the editor for example, will only work on Atmosphère's latest version due to their reliance on dmnt:cht.

There are also some bug fixes and smaller additions. You can read everything about them as well as more detailed info about the bigger ones in the changelog below:
  • Cheat engine like RAM editor!
  • Freezing of variables in RAM using dmnt:cht. Only works with Atmosphère, not with other CFWs!
  • Cheat management tool for Atmosphère's dmnt:cht. Only works with Atmosphère, not with other CFWs!
  • Reimplemented the auto updater. This is a breaking change! You need to update to this release manually.
    • Now updates configs, scripts AND cheats!
  • Fixed and greatly improved the uploading of save files. You now get a code you can enter on http://edizon.werwolv.net . Thanks A LOT to @Ac_K for all his help!
  • Lots of UI and touch bug fixes
  • Fixed building being impossible except your were me
  • Added progress bars to many long lasting operations

UPDATE: Version 3.0.1 was just released, fixing a few issues as well as some cosmetic changes (new icon, "Edit RAM" got renamed to "Cheats"). The links below have been updated to redirect to the new release as well as the new, official GBAtemp thread.

:arrow: Source
:arrow: GBAtemp thread

Last edited by RattletraPM,

Aisuga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
RAM editor is awesome! I might finally move to atmos now as there's nothing else I absolutely need that's exclusive to SXOS anymore.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if it could be redirected to our google drive/dropbox account?

---------------

Kudos to you @WerWolv!
Taking gaming on the Switch to a new level!
I can say Edizon is the tool I've always wanted and you just made it happen!
That would be ideal, but we don't live in an ideal world :'v

Last edited by huma_dawii,

Ratatattat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not bad. A homebrew with features only with an open-source CFW who doesn't take other people's code, removes the credits, and slaps their logo over someone else's hard work. Of course, all the SX fanboys will be going "But Y U no work on SX? You don't leik it?!"

Instagator................... Can't a Dev announce their updates without you hijacking the discussion? Basically your hurting them. Get a life.

Last edited by Ratatattat,

mmajunkie77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not bad. A homebrew with features only with an open-source CFW who doesn't take other people's code, removes the credits, and slaps their logo over someone else's hard work. Of course, all the SX fanboys will be going "But Y U no work on SX? You don't leik it?!"
Sad when we can't have one decent thread without that toxic person spewing nonsense. Completely uncalled for, no matter which cfw you use. YOU are the problem.

Great update, btw.

WerWolv

EdiZon and Tesla Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'm sorry for the issues with my website. I switched hosting and just got it working again a few minutes ago. Should be fine now though hopefully.

@Zumoly I'm considering that yeah ^^ The main issue is that homebrew can't properly connect to encrypted websites so I have to handle everything over an unencrypted middle site.

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Very nice work, and nice graphics + UI!

It looks like we're getting some solid Switch homebrew releases on the daily- I haven't bought a Switch just yet and I'm really starting to feel like I'm missing out on the beginnings of a great scene.

Who hurt you?

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome work guys great to see a open source cfw (i know not fully cfw but not sure what to call it) and a save game editor work together to come up with something great. before this i was using sysnetcheat (and while that worked good alot of times it lost connection or just froze switch after next screen load) edizon hasnt failed yet and fw seams stable as always keep up the good work and thanks for all the hard work :-)

Reactions: WerWolv

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh