ROM Hack Question Edizon doesn't load or detect cheats.

coldercake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You still here?
I put them in atmosphere/titles/*gameid*/cheats
im runnning one specific version of edizon cause any other version doesnt work, like the controls wont work or anything. the 12/12/19 version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where are you putting them and what version of edizon are you using
replied to wrong person sorry im tired

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put them in atmosphere/titles/*gameid*/cheats
im runnning one specific version of edizon cause any other version doesnt work, like the controls wont work or anything. the 12/12/19 version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

replied to wrong person sorry im tired
Try atmosphere/content/gameid/cheats (or contents) can never remember what one of the 2

Reactions: habla2k

Wesley91919191

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody help me? EdiZon won't show my Pokemon Sword cheats. I put them atmosphere/contents/titleid/cheats. I can't figure out what time doing wrong and I'm at a loss of what to do or what I'm doing wrong.

habla2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Try atmosphere/content/gameid/cheats (or contents) can never remember what one of the 2
this has helped me too after hours of trying around and finding an answer in google. did they change this recently? every howTo says to use "titles".

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this has helped me too after hours of trying around and finding an answer in google. did they change this recently? every howTo says to use "titles".
They changed it in the 10.0 update.

Can somebody help me? EdiZon won't show my Pokemon Sword cheats. I put them atmosphere/contents/titleid/cheats. I can't figure out what time doing wrong and I'm at a loss of what to do or what I'm doing wrong.
Which version of edizon are you using and is the name of the cheat file the same as the build ID?

Reactions: habla2k

ckelley32873

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes that is the folder I have them in. Would it be better to wipe and restart possibly with the latest Kosmos? I was just told sig patches were not working for it yet and 10.0

Joxy

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello I was wondering why all my cheats doesn’t show? Only a few shows up? Is it something that you can change it config or something

Reactions: taytwo-five

trenchantwit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm not sure where else to put this. I'm having the similar issue only I'm using tesla overlay with edizon and it's cheat updater. Everything was working fine then it just came up with cheats not loaded, I understand the cheats are build specific, but every cheat on all games must be something else, I updated atmosphere and deleted and put back overlays. Any advice?

Captain Library

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having problems too - I've been using cheats with the Edizon overlay for ages with no trouble but now I can't get the cheats to display for the life of me!

Running the most up to date Atmosphere and OFW. The game is Pokémon Sword 1.3.1

Storing cheats in Atmosphere/Contents/0100abf008968000/cheats/4628a512b1d93d37.txt

For testing purposes, just got one cheat in the .txt file.

[PokeBalls Always Catch (v1.3.1)]
04000000 008A7008 17FFFFF0

Edizon overlay just tells me "No cheats loaded"

On previous versions of Atmosphere+OFW+Pokémon Sword with the same folder structure, I've had no issues. After updating everything for the latest version of the game, no luck.

DaRKaMMo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having the same issue. I followed the guidance to make the "contents" folder but my cheat files won't show up in Edizon. How do we make Edizon look in the "atmosphere/content" folder for cheats? Is there another cheat program besides Edizon for Atmosphere? Thanks everyone :)

KitsuKaito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having the same issue. I followed the guidance to make the "contents" folder but my cheat files won't show up in Edizon. How do we make Edizon look in the "atmosphere/content" folder for cheats? Is there another cheat program besides Edizon for Atmosphere? Thanks everyone :)

You'll need to put the cheats text into atmosphere/content/titleID/cheats/BuildID.txt

gt10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
I tried everything, but can not get any cheats to be detected.
It makes me go crazy, i am trying for over 4 hours.
It was working before.
But after Firmwareupdate it stopped working.

My Firmware is v12.0.3 with newest version of Atmosphere (atmosphere-0.19.5-master-9df13781c+hbl-2.4.1+hbmenu-3.4.0)
I updated Firmware with daybreak. First exfat version but now fat32 version.
I used exfat at first, but after a lot file corruptions, i uninstalled all games and made a backup of "Nintendo" Folder, after that i formated my sd card to fat32 by using hekate and only copied my Nintendo Folder Backup on it and installed everything else newly.

I followed a lot of different tutorials and installed all needed homebrews/tools etc. except online cheat updater. (want my switch to stay offline)
Manually added cheat files to all mentioned folders.
Cheats i tried are from this thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/
I tried content, contents, titles folder inside of atmosphere folder, but none worked.
edizon/edizon se tells me everytime "no cheats loaded"
I checked to have the right gameid/titleid/buildid in cheats folder, but still not working.
Tried with different games.

Like i said before, it drives me crazy and i do not know why it does not work.

Hopefully someone can help me.

Thank you

Last edited by gt10,
Reactions: alexramone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1