ROM Hack Edit sav files

lionceaudelta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I am new here, i was surfing on the internet and i found this site, i think here i would be able to find anwsers to my questions.

I have a Sky3DS and it works well with all games, good !
But I would like to cheat and Sky does not have this function. So I wonder if it would be possible to edit the sav files, it would be a way to cheat.
So have you heard of something like this, using an editor softwar ?

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can't edit the save files of Sky but if your 3DS is on a firmware between 9.0 and 9.2 then you can use the NTR CFW to make your own cheats

EDIT: However, I do not know if Datel's cheating device Powersaves might even be compatible with Sky3DS

lionceaudelta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Awn, I am 9.8
Can I hope it will be possible in the future to use the NTR CFW ?

I do have Powersaves and it do reconize sky 3ds but it has differents issues, it depends of the games:

- For Pkm ORAS and Tomodachi Life it works well but it just take more time than a normal cartridge
- For Gales like Zelda MM, it is reconised but there are no codes avalible
- For games like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity there is a problem, it's like the cartridge was taking off/putting on and reapeat all time while using powersave.

So, no solution for me ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1