Edit sav files

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by lionceaudelta, Jun 23, 2015.

1. lionceaudelta
    OP

lionceaudelta Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2015
    France
    Hello, I am new here, i was surfing on the internet and i found this site, i think here i would be able to find anwsers to my questions.

I have a Sky3DS and it works well with all games, good !
    But I would like to cheat and Sky does not have this function. So I wonder if it would be possible to edit the sav files, it would be a way to cheat.
    So have you heard of something like this, using an editor softwar ?

2. MichiS97

MichiS97 "Leftist snowflake milennial"

GBAtemp Patron
    MichiS97 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 14, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Bavaria
    You can't edit the save files of Sky but if your 3DS is on a firmware between 9.0 and 9.2 then you can use the NTR CFW to make your own cheats

EDIT: However, I do not know if Datel's cheating device Powersaves might even be compatible with Sky3DS

3. lionceaudelta
    OP

lionceaudelta Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2015
    France
    Awn, I am 9.8
    Can I hope it will be possible in the future to use the NTR CFW ?

I do have Powersaves and it do reconize sky 3ds but it has differents issues, it depends of the games:

- For Pkm ORAS and Tomodachi Life it works well but it just take more time than a normal cartridge
    - For Gales like Zelda MM, it is reconised but there are no codes avalible
    - For games like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity there is a problem, it's like the cartridge was taking off/putting on and reapeat all time while using powersave.

So, no solution for me ?