Edit GameCube titles?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by scubaslim, Jul 18, 2016.

1. scubaslim
    OP

scubaslim Member

Newcomer
    Aug 13, 2014
    United States
    Is there a way to edit the Gamecube titles in Dios Mios/Wiiflow? It really annoys me that Mario Party 4 is not near my other Mario Party games, among a few other quirks.

thanks!

2. Coolsonickirby
    This message by Coolsonickirby has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jul 19, 2016, Reason: Off-topic -rp.
    Jul 18, 2016
  3. Swiftloke
    This message by Swiftloke has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jul 19, 2016, Reason: Off-topic -rp.
    Jul 19, 2016
  4. scubaslim
    This message by scubaslim has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jul 19, 2016, Reason: Indeed -rp.
    Jul 19, 2016
  5. banjo2

banjo2 child

May 31, 2016
    United States
    USA
    I am not sure what exactly you mean by 'edit', but if you mean allow the GameCube titles to be with titles like Wii Shop Channel, you could use WiiGSC/Crap and create a shortcut channel. Though you would probably need to put the cover file in with the right game id and you would lose about an extra 20 seconds loading the game. But why is this in the tutorials section?

6. TheGreek Boy
    This message by TheGreek Boy has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jul 19, 2016, Reason: Off-topic -rp.
    Jul 19, 2016
  7. Clutz450

Clutz450 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 20, 2013
    United States
    There is but it requires you to manually edit something. Can't remember exactly but try looking for a file called wiitdb.xml. If that's not it then you will have to wait for me to get home from work and check. Not sure if editing that file will cause any other problems though.