OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok im trying to edit my file that i posted in the rom hack section and when ever i try to add the newest version its say
"File cannot be removed." is there something i did wrong?

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TheBestNaruto101 said:
ok im trying to upload the newest version of pokemon bloody diamond and its say the "file cant be remove" what do i have to do?

Maybe its just me.. but I dont understand at all what you are doing or what problem you are having. Try being more specific.. What exactly are you doing, and where are you seeing this error message.. You are getting this when trying to transfer files to your SD card, or?

*Edit*
It could well just be that it was too early for me to read that
tongue.gif

You are trying to upload it to this site? Then I will wait for someone who knows what they are talking about to answer
biggrin.gif
I thought you were trying to download.

Tragoedia181

B*tch I Look Like Goku!!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EmperorOfCanada said:
TheBestNaruto101 said:
ok im trying to upload the newest version of pokemon bloody diamond and its say the "file cant be remove" what do i have to do?

Maybe its just me.. but I dont understand at all what you are doing or what problem you are having. Try being more specific.. What exactly are you doing, and where are you seeing this error message.. You are getting this when trying to transfer files to your SD card, or?

*Edit*
It could well just be that it was too early for me to read that
tongue.gif

You are trying to upload it to this site? Then I will wait for someone who knows what they are talking about to answer
biggrin.gif
I thought you were trying to download.
ok im trying to upload and replace the old version of bloody diamond and whenever i try it say "file cant be remove" how do i fix that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc