XP
Country
United States
edgedss.jpg

http://www.edge-ds.cn/?lang=en&page=downloads

Changes:

QUOTE said:
Game compatibility fix (3517)

Lol, was just browsing the other thread that was made about the firmware release, (basically a repost of mine) that got locked, and he's saying that HIS post looked better than mine. Lulz. But here. Let me add an stock image of the EDGE and maybe that'll cure it.
smile.gif

W.I.C.K.E.D.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joey Ravn said:
drwrir said:
so what? It's already posted. I still don't see it on the news on gbatemp.net. And besides, mine looks way better. HAHA. FTFO
bow.gif
nds.gif
bow.gif

That's not how things work here. Someone beat you to post the news... 8 hours before... Research a bit on what's posted and what's not before creating a new topic.

howabout u shut the f*ck up and don't tell me how things work, I don't see mod next to your name Joey Ravn so you're nobody special. And for the record, you're not batman, i am bitch. I know how things work here, and if its not the latest post, or no one has comented on it recently it won't show on front page.

W.I.C.K.E.D.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joey Ravn said:
drwrir said:

Keep flaming and showing your ignorance, that's a good way to start in a community.

that's depends on your defenition of flaming. When you provoke it, it ain't my problem. How bout you don't worry about the new guy (me) when a so called "seasoned member" (you, since YOU KNOW how it works here), tries to sound like a prick as you did, it doesn't make new people like this page much or get a good impression of it. I've made many friends here and could care less, I'm not here to impress anyone.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
drwrir said:

Keep telling that to yourself. It's obvious you just want attention. You don't even bother searching before posting news and when someone points your mistake, you get all cocky and give a damn about how the site is organised. Oh, wait: you're new, so everything must change to fit your needs. And by "flame", of course, I mean what you've been doing. It doesn't matter if you're new or a veteran in this site, get off your high horse and admit your were wrong.

W.I.C.K.E.D.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jokiz said:
Great...NOW GET ME MY EZFLASH IV UPDATE!!!
tongue.gif

No but seriously EDGE people, have fun
wink.gif

I'm sure you will get yours too, I don't know that much about the EZ team, but I'd guess with the monstrosity this game has become even before it's release date, if they don't have one yet I would put money on it that it's in the works.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lenselijer said:
lol, the cyclo team is quick in helping the people that bought their budget card
wink.gif

Um, the Edge isn't made by the same team as the cyclo right? (either your saying that edge is made by cyclo or that cyclo team help people with the cyclods is what im getting at)

anyway, I might get a edge card, they have some fast updates. Seems like a great clone.
smile.gif

W.I.C.K.E.D.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joey Ravn said:
drwrir said:

Keep telling that to yourself. It's obvious you just want attention. You don't even bother searching before posting news and when someone points your mistake, you get all cocky and give a damn about how the site is organised. Oh, wait: you're new, so everything must change to fit your needs. And by "flame", of course, I mean what you've been doing. It doesn't matter if you're new or a veteran in this site, get off your high horse and admit your were wrong.

This is my last post for this cause i'm not interested in some forum fight, that ain't my style. This whole thing ain't about me, it ain't about mistakes or attention, it's ain't about admitting i'm wrong, i wanted people to see it(the firmware update) who don't hound dog the shit outta the forum pages, like obviously some do. So go ahead, get your last devoting word in (I know you will), I don't care. The only thing i'm a noob to is gbatemp, so the witch hunting on newbies is a fad here, so be it. I wasn't cocky till you were ignorant in your presentation. I don't read every forum. I find shit, I report it. I could care less about this sites orientation, its not my site, and I don't oversee it. Learn to not sound like an a-hole and your point would be more easily accepted. I'm done, thats it, the end.

p.s. nows when u get the last word..................go ahead

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
Edge got Edge Team.

Cyclo ds evo got Cyclo Team period.

Edge is a budget Cyclo ds evo Top Notch.

And different updates.

I just updated the 1.45 and i had a go of gta china wars and when just driving it crashed for no reason at all.

maybe a giltch in the game i try again.

baramos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyclo Updated first with the fix BTW its just not on the news they released 1.54 final earlier just not on news yet.

blu9987

Trophies
Website
www.clan-geno.net
XP
Country
United States
Joey Ravn said:
drwrir said:

how come drwrir's post gets *snipped* for flaming but this doesnt? xD

anyways...now that the EDGE and cyclo have updates.... the m3dss team should stop being dead and make one just to make me smile... that'd be nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello