EDGE Firmware v1.45 Released

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Brian117, Mar 16, 2009.

Mar 16, 2009

EDGE Firmware v1.45 Released by Brian117 at 12:31 PM (4,752 Views / 0 Likes) 32 replies

1. Brian117
    OP

Member Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    [​IMG]

http://www.edge-ds.cn/?lang=en&page=downloads

Changes:

Lol, was just browsing the other thread that was made about the firmware release, (basically a repost of mine) that got locked, and he's saying that HIS post looked better than mine. Lulz. But here. Let me add an stock image of the EDGE and maybe that'll cure it. [​IMG]

2. Gullwing

Member Gullwing Synesthete

Greece
    That's all??? At least the team isn't dead...

3. Brian117
    OP

Member Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    That's all?

This will shut the people up about it not working. That's defiantly worth it.

4. Eon-Rider

Member Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Who didn't expect an update coming from the EDGE team now? I thought it'd be a little larger though. o.o;

5. lenselijer

Member lenselijer GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    lol, the cyclo team is quick in helping the people that bought their budget card [​IMG]

6. W.I.C.K.E.D.

Member W.I.C.K.E.D. GBAtemp Regular

United States
    howabout u shut the f*ck up and don't tell me how things work, I don't see mod next to your name Joey Ravn so you're nobody special. And for the record, you're not batman, i am bitch. I know how things work here, and if its not the latest post, or no one has comented on it recently it won't show on front page.

7. Joey Ravn

Member Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Spain
    Keep flaming and showing your ignorance, that's a good way to start in a community.

8. Covarr

Member Covarr Sentient Cash Register

United States
    What the hell, this before the CycloDS has a similar update. Unexpected, usually CycloDS does it first.

9. W.I.C.K.E.D.

United States
    that's depends on your defenition of flaming. When you provoke it, it ain't my problem. How bout you don't worry about the new guy (me) when a so called "seasoned member" (you, since YOU KNOW how it works here), tries to sound like a prick as you did, it doesn't make new people like this page much or get a good impression of it. I've made many friends here and could care less, I'm not here to impress anyone.

10. Jokiz

Member Jokiz GBAtemp Regular

Norway
    Great...NOW GET ME MY EZFLASH IV UPDATE!!! [​IMG]

No but seriously EDGE people, have fun [​IMG]

11. Joey Ravn

Member Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Spain
    Keep telling that to yourself. It's obvious you just want attention. You don't even bother searching before posting news and when someone points your mistake, you get all cocky and give a damn about how the site is organised. Oh, wait: you're new, so everything must change to fit your needs. And by "flame", of course, I mean what you've been doing. It doesn't matter if you're new or a veteran in this site, get off your high horse and admit your were wrong.

12. W.I.C.K.E.D.

United States

I'm sure you will get yours too, I don't know that much about the EZ team, but I'd guess with the monstrosity this game has become even before it's release date, if they don't have one yet I would put money on it that it's in the works.

13. dilav

Member dilav GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Um, the Edge isn't made by the same team as the cyclo right? (either your saying that edge is made by cyclo or that cyclo team help people with the cyclods is what im getting at)

anyway, I might get a edge card, they have some fast updates. Seems like a great clone. [​IMG]

14. W.I.C.K.E.D.

United States
    This is my last post for this cause i'm not interested in some forum fight, that ain't my style. This whole thing ain't about me, it ain't about mistakes or attention, it's ain't about admitting i'm wrong, i wanted people to see it(the firmware update) who don't hound dog the shit outta the forum pages, like obviously some do. So go ahead, get your last devoting word in (I know you will), I don't care. The only thing i'm a noob to is gbatemp, so the witch hunting on newbies is a fad here, so be it. I wasn't cocky till you were ignorant in your presentation. I don't read every forum. I find shit, I report it. I could care less about this sites orientation, its not my site, and I don't oversee it. Learn to not sound like an a-hole and your point would be more easily accepted. I'm done, thats it, the end.

p.s. nows when u get the last word..................go ahead

15. taken

Member taken GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Edge got Edge Team.

Cyclo ds evo got Cyclo Team period.

Edge is a budget Cyclo ds evo Top Notch.

And different updates.

I just updated the 1.45 and i had a go of gta china wars and when just driving it crashed for no reason at all.

maybe a giltch in the game i try again.

16. baramos

Newcomer baramos Advanced Member

Cyclo Updated first with the fix BTW its just not on the news they released 1.54 final earlier just not on news yet.

17. Ethanx94

Member Ethanx94 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you have it can you post a link? Their site has been up and down recently.

18. Tanas

Member Tanas GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    Check the downloads section.

19. Ethanx94

Member Ethanx94 GBAtemp Regular

United States
  20. blu9987

Member blu9987 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    how come drwrir's post gets *snipped* for flaming but this doesnt? xD

anyways...now that the EDGE and cyclo have updates.... the m3dss team should stop being dead and make one just to make me smile... that'd be nice.