Gaming Ebay Vita

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just ignore them, there is no way in hell so many of those are real and 20$. I noticed the number stays around 10 left and goes back up constantly. Not sure how to report the guys or i would.

harumi23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RA634055628CN 2013 Departure from outward office of exchange 51003100 US 20130129 1217

RA634055322CN 2013 Departure from outward office of exchange 51003100 US 20130129 1217
Last I checked it was in "Collection"

Also, I got these tracking numbers without submitting a claim.

Mine shows same location as yours (51003100)

harumi23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My email said expected delivery by February 28th. March 1st is 36 days away. I'll have well over a week of time to file a claim if nothing has come by that point. Nothing to really worry about. This listing was removed because of eBay, not because the guy was trying to make a run for it, seems someone found the listing suspcious (as we all did to some degree) and he was reported. Nothing has actually changed in my mind.

So you received an email stating your expected delivery date? I didnt receive any :( i didnt even receive the "update on your purchase" email from ebay that the item i bought was posted. I wonder why. I just got email from paypal that the seller provided a tracking number, after i filed a dispute.

war2thegrave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In spite of all of the sings pointing out that that this is a scam,
somehow there will still be people butthurt at the end of this thread.

robman62

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In spite of all of the sings pointing out that that this is a scam,
somehow there will still be people butthurt at the end of this thread.

I hope none will be from this forum, its kind of fun to follow this, if its a scam...oh well I wait and get mt 16 bucks back from paypal. I actually forgot I bought this so it feels to me like losing change everyday over a couple of weeks, then finding it again.

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope none will be from this forum, its kind of fun to follow this, if its a scam...oh well I wait and get mt 16 bucks back from paypal. I actually forgot I bought this so it feels to me like losing change everyday over a couple of weeks, then finding it again.
the only problem is their are people who actually fall for it and they get away with little chunks of change at a time.

logically even if these were gotten for free, the person selling them would lose money just on shipping. So there is no way in hell its legit.

click the links to the new ones and youl see another couple listing for it, same text in the listing, all with lots of positive feedback selling jewelry and clothing only.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope eBay doesn't give anyone their money back over this. Buyer Protection is for accidental scams or bad sellers, not for people who know they're being scammed but want reimbursement anyways.

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I really hope eBay doesn't give anyone their money back over this. Buyer Protection is for accidental scams or bad sellers, not for people who know they're being scammed but want reimbursement anyways.

Really? This person is a bad seller obviously because you aren't getting the item that is actually states. So yes that does give you the right to receive you're money back.

Reactions: chavosaur

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that was worded poorly; I meant sellers who don't accurately describe item condition, etc., not flat-out scammers. No one can honestly expect to be buying a $250 piece of electronics for a tenth of the price or less; just about everyone who purchased one of these knew they were being scammed, and if the seller has an account that gets paid immediately it means eBay's stuck footing the refunds, not the seller.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
A scam is a scam. eBay will obviously give reimbursement. And anyways, a sale on eBay is a LEGAL contract to sell exactly what you are selling. Anyone who bought the Vita is contractually obligated to get a Vita, or a full refund.

My tracking numbers says that the package just left, and is heading for destination. Doesn't say when though...

jax604

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A dumbass friend of mine bought something similar on ebay but for $20 and from a different seller i assume, he ended up receiving a purple bracelet lmao. However they refunded his money back after a few weeks of messaging with ebay.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you received an email stating your expected delivery date? I didnt receive any :( i didnt even receive the "update on your purchase" email from ebay that the item i bought was posted. I wonder why. I just got email from paypal that the seller provided a tracking number, after i filed a dispute.

Yeah I got an email almost immediately after purchase. I got a tracking number without having to file a dispute. And I've been tracking it (as well as a buddy who I pointed it out to). Both of ours left China, but his left on the 29th, mine left on the 30th. USPS will be the ones to deliver it within America, and I can already track it on their site as well as Chinapost.

I'm very curious as to what is being shipped. No, it may not really be a vita, but something seems to be coming my way.

harumi23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I got an email almost immediately after purchase. I got a tracking number without having to file a dispute. And I've been tracking it (as well as a buddy who I pointed it out to). Both of ours left China, but his left on the 29th, mine left on the 30th. USPS will be the ones to deliver it within America, and I can already track it on their site as well as Chinapost.

I'm very curious as to what is being shipped. No, it may not really be a vita, but something seems to be coming my way.

I wonder why i didnt receive any email.. i bought mine on 25th of january and still has not left china. Hope you got yours soon so you can let us here know what you received.

teo kan

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ok... I know... I feel stupid but I ve got scammed too. I didn buy a vita but the M3 tablet he had. I bought not just one. not 2. not 3 but 16 tablets for me and my friends. I thought the tablets were refurbished or smthing. He sent me the tracking number as he did with the others. my friends bought also! the case on paypal is still under investigation. I hope I ll get my money back as soon as possible.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok... I know... I feel stupid but I ve got scammed too. I didn buy a vita but the M3 tablet he had. I bought not just one. not 2. not 3 but 16 tablets for me and my friends. I thought the tablets were refurbished or smthing. He sent me the tracking number as he did with the others. my friends bought also! the case on paypal is still under investigation. I hope I ll get my money back as soon as possible.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 16 times... ._.

teo kan

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 16 times... ._.

I made the order and the payment at once. I am a good guy and I wanted to give gifts! I m not goiing to loose my money but... promising a tablet to a kid and finally not giving it, is worse than just loosing the money.... hahah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q