Homebrew Easiest Way to Have Animal Crossing New Leaf?

Jinxxie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! So I have seen a few different ways to hack animal crossing new leaf but I'm trying to figure out what one is the easiest. I'm quite new to the whole Homebrew and having of stuff. So I need some guidance. I've already got home brew installed. What I need now is to know what to install that can be used to hack ACNL that's the easiest way. Sorry if this is in the wrong category. Thanks!

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! So I have seen a few different ways to hack animal crossing new leaf but I'm trying to figure out what one is the easiest. I'm quite new to the whole Homebrew and having of stuff. So I need some guidance. I've already got home brew installed. What I need now is to know what to install that can be used to hack ACNL that's the easiest way. Sorry if this is in the wrong category. Thanks!
The easiest way is to hack your 3DS so you can permanently have access to homebrew, in which then you can backup your save file and edit that with a ACNL save editor. There's a really good one online that everyone mainly uses http://usuaris.tinet.cat/mark/acnl_editor/

There's two ways to hack your 3DS if you're on 11.4.0 - 11.6.0.
1. Buy a DS flashcard such as the R4 SDHC ($10) or the R4i Gold 3DS Plus ($20)

or

2. Buy a $2 Dsiware game such as Sudoku, then use the seedminer method. I can help you brute force the needed file for this method if you want, it'll make everything much easier for you! This is the cheapest method, but takes a bit more work. When you have someone's help it isnt that long to do. If you were to figure it out on your own, I'd suggest going for a DS flashcard instead since its a lot easier.

I got my friend into ACNL hacking, and she's been editing her town since then making it beautiful : p

Last edited by MattKimura,

amethystacnl

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@MattKimura just came across this entry...do u know of any new entry points for 11.6.0-39E?? i’ve got a new ds which is updated and I’m struggling to get save editor onto it. searched the internet and no one can seem to help me :cry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily