Gaming Easiest way to flash from ixtreme 1.51 back to xtreme 1.1 for benq

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It should be no different to flashing any other firmware other than jungleflasher might throw a wrench in the works as it only accepts certain firmwares.
Dosflash32 is just as a good though (although you might have to enable your DVD drives afterwards).

If you did what every guide tells you to and kept your keys then you might need to make a firmware, firmtool should be able to do it if your other tools can not.

Also as I am too lazy to make two replies for the "Does Benq xtreme firmware 1.1 support DVD-5?, Does Benq xtreme firmware 1.1 support DVD-5?"
Assuming you have the non stealth version (one that does not say iextreme) then you should be good but I will want to do a bit more reading before calling a certainty (playing original xbox games on a 360 when I have a nicely modded original xbox seemed kind of pointless so I did not focus on it as much as I might have).

moosh01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, thamks already got my 360 reflashed to 1.1. Just trying to get xbox 1 games to run on it (on dvd-5). Using xdvdmulleter 10.2 to rebuild the iso to dvd-5 xtreme, but so far no luck. (360 recognizes it as a game but gets an error when trying to load, and yes I have the backwards compatability update.)

UPDATE: I gave up with it and pulled my xbox out of storage. Now I just have to make some room for the damn thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-