EA on Steam

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by juggernaut911, Dec 20, 2008.

Dec 20, 2008

EA on Steam by juggernaut911 at 5:55 AM (663 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. juggernaut911
    OP

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
  2. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    I just wish there was a way to enable proper managing of my copy of Spore I already own to be done with Steam instead. EA Download manager is lame.

3. Sir-Fritz

Member Sir-Fritz GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Crysis was already on steam...

4. Trolly

Member Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Yeah, Crysis was already on Steam. But anyway, I'm almost as thrilled as you, now I have a good reason to buy Spore and replay mass Effect with the Bring Down The Sky DLC. Plus, I know where I'm buying Mirror's Edge on launch now!

First they need to bring these games to countries outside of America first though. This time last year, all releases were done in all regions at the same time, no staggered releases, plus we could pay indollars if we wanted.
    Now everything's released by region just like retail and Steam has stopped us from paying in dollars (in the last week they made us permanently have to pay in pounds).

Anyway, I'll stop complaining, the whole EA thing is great news. Now Steam has pretty much all the best PC games from over the last year [​IMG].