Gaming [E3] New Super Luigi U

New Super Luigi U - worth it?

• Total voters

Warlord698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, it seems like Nintendo wanted a way to quickly push out something to make some $$ from. So they said hey we'll make really short levels with limited time to save time/money and tell people we did that to make it more challenging. And with Newer being out I'm kind of burnt on NSMB. I'll pass.

honestly, i see it more as SMB 2 (the original Japanese version also known as The Lost Levels in the US)
true extension at the time, HARD as hell, but still fun (and when you count that it was included into the GBC version of Super Mario Bros, could be counted as the FIRST DLC :P )

Playing through the Newer Mario Mod first, after that I plan on purchasing Luigi (dlc). I'm still worried about loosing my digital purchases if my console dies though, or has Nintendo addressed that yet.

Nintendo is VERY good on replacing lost goods in the event of loss of the console (in my experience)
in 07 my apartment caught fire and my launch Wii went up in smoke (along with all the digital downloads and points on my account i had at the time. When I got my new wii later that year, I contacted them and they replaced everything i had gotten online for the system (and points that weren't spent) to the new console. as long as you be sure to register your console with your Club Nintendo account and all that, I'm sure they would have no problem replacing all your lost goods

Reactions: Thomas83Lin

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Heres a Disk Comparison of the the
Normal And the Luigi Content Disk

compare.jpg

Reactions: SSG Vegeta

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ss16.jpg

I think I will be getting this on day 1 from the eShop ... gotta get me some new levels!

not sure about Nabbit though...

It is I have it you can even play as Nabbit in single player mode but he can't change like Luigi & Mario there is 180 new levels that are suited for Luigi's higher jump so all in all I say it's worth .

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope the retail version comes with Club Nintendo Stars. It'll give me just enough stars to nab both of the exclusive Game and Watch DS games.

I agree owning the first physical version of NSLU should be well worth it & because I can't wait to use action replay wii on my wii u.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boxed version is out now and nintendo released what I thought was a pretty cool video mockumentary about Luigi "the L man" legendary status in the world of parkour

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Boxed version is out now and nintendo released what I thought was a pretty cool video mockumentary about Luigi "the L man" legendary status in the world of parkour

I watched this a few days ago, and for a few minutes I thought it was a legit documentary about a legit guy who dresses as Luigi. Then it got too absurd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: where are my cute girls