E3 2018 Predictions Super Thread

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is just under 2 weeks until the big convention is here and the gaming community is getting antsy. I've always enjoyed speculation and prediction. While I wait on GameXplain's 2 hour discussion (does anyone here actually watch GameXplain?) and Arlo's shenanigans, I thought it would be fun to list off my own predictions and hopefully hear some of yours.

Disclaimer: these predictions are very unrealistic and idealised. I know that. The only realistic rules I followed are one big game every month and not much stuff for 2018. I also only stuck with Nintendo because that's the only company I know anything about.

- Pikmin 4/July 20, 2018
- Pokemon Teaser
- Metroid Prime 4/Holiday 2018 (December 28)
-5mash new game/September 14, 2018
- Online Service releases September 14, 2018. Horribly disappointing
- Animal Crossing Switch/November 2, 2018
- New IP for the August release
- Luigi's Mansion. Either a new game or an HD remake to coincide wih the 3DS remake. October 26, 2018
- No word at all on Pokemon Switch

2019 and beyond
- Retro announces their project
- Bravely Third and/or Switch remakes of the first two Bravely games from Square Enix
- A Zelda remake for Switch

3DS
- Dillon's dead heat breakers release date
- LM Release date

One final word: If anyone is annoyed at me because I have made threads like this for both last E3 AND the major directs since then, know that I intend to stop doing these for directs. I will only do them for E3. See you next year!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night