• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

Question e-yuan

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
OP
Trophies
XP
Until today morning I wasn't aware about this e-yuan thing. I learned about it today on my local newspaper (yup, I still read those ancient things).

The info there was very sparse, so I google it, and dumb search results appeared like this one: "For every $250 you invest in expect potential profits of $5100 within mere months!"

So I came here on this newly created investment forum ask for your honest opinions about this particular currency. If I asked something too trivial or dumb (or both) please don't bash me hard, I have no knowledge whatsoever, as I never ever invested in anything but real estate until now.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Yeah that sounds kind of dumb.
"For every $250 you invest in expect potential profits of $5100 within mere months!"
This should be a huge red flag.
When someone tries to sell you something like that, you should ask yourself, if it's that great, why don't they do it themselves

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Can you just edit the save file on a PC?