Dying (philosophical)

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been wondering, what happenes exactly?

We all have our own thoughts on the subject, and I'd like to hear them.

Discuss?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
death is just a passport to another realm, that's all there is to dying.

Probably only diff is what passport is that, is it to a place full of hot, sexy, horny ladies or to a place full of hideous, horny creatures or does the place have an endless buffet of delicious food or an endless buffet of dung?

And that's all there is to death, it's no biggie and we should care and think too much about it, just live life as u want.

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sonicslasher said:

That was in the source of the page.
Pretty epic page If I do say so myself.
Though still, nobody knows man. Just live your life, don't worry about it. Maybe there is a heaven, maybe there's nothing. Nothing sucks. Heaven doesn't suck. Basically why there is an idea of a heaven in the first place. People don't want the afterlife to suck, so we made this idea of Heaven and God up. Though for every lie, for everything that's made up, there is a truth, so perhaps there is a God and heaven or something that isn't nothing.
Then again, perhaps not.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
or maybe you guys will just go to hell to be reincarnated regardless of sins/etc, just like asian culture if i remember correctly, it's say that after u die, u will go to hell, where an old lady will make sure that u drink a soup of hers that will erase your memory, after that, depending on what u did in life, u will be reincarnated accordingly.

So, if u are a mass murder, u will reincarnated into a puny insect, maybe u will be stuck in an never ending cycle of reborn as an ant, 1 sec later, gotten stomped, reborn again as an ant, rinse and repeat.

Maybe if u are good, they will let u choose what u want to reincarnated as, who knows though, but i wish that is true, if so, i will dodge the soup and try and aim to be incarnated as ultraman or a mask rider or a zombie, who knows what i might have to do to make that come true though.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
which is great as well, but i hope if that's the case, it is a nice pleasant dream and not one of those, yay, happy dream, i am a ghost busters busting ghost and all of a sudden, argh, nightmare
frown.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We die and end up as spirits that haunt the living, trust me I lived in a house that had a spirit in it, she was friendly though.

o0ICE0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a "hard-ass" Christian.

To all people not, think of it this way:
If God is real, and heaven and hell exist, and you spend your life sinning; you are eternally fucked.

If not, what have you lost? Nothing.
You have lived a happy life, not done anything worth regretting, and you have made the people involved in your life happier; (or otherwise left them off for the better).

That is why atheists suck I feel sorry for atheists. They think that that they are smarter, and have everything figured out. Ultimately, they could be fucking themselves out of the best thing they could ever receive along the entire plane of their existence.

Damn.
frown.gif

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You either become ashes a rotten corpse in a coffin or maggot food.

Plus this thread needs to be locked, because we all know what the outcome of its going to be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU +1