Alright. I originally had my Wii connected to my 2wire router. I had used the wifi method to rip the iso from games. I've done it with 3 games and all 3 had taken about 2 hours. A few days ago My mom reset the 2wire router. I couldn't hook up my wii to the internet anymore. I had to fool around with it till I finally got it to work. Once I got it working again I went to dump a single layer wii game. (Metroid Prime 3 to be exact) I started the dumping and what I found funny was the http internet link to the dumper was different than before. I clicked to download the game and it started. I left my laptop on and when and did something else. I came back 3 hours later and it was only at 8% completed. It kept switching saying it had 5 hours remaining, 10 hours remaining, 2 days remaining, 3 hours remaining, ect. It eventually got to the point where I just stopped the download. I don't know what the problem is but I'd really really like some help.