Hacking DVD-burner dont work!

• Thread starter Aimen
  • Start date
  • Views 1,419
  • Replies 11
A

Aimen

OP
Well, i have got a new dvd-burner and it's a Hitachi-LG dvd-ram! The model of it is:
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4040B
It can just play cds but not dvd! I insert a blank dvd and nothing happend! I insert a blank cd and the computer fell it! I insert a dvd-movie, nothing work, not dvd-games to but cd-musik/movies and cd-games work! Any help?

PS. And yes, i insert this thread here becouse i want to burn a Wii-game!

EDIT: I have go into Device Manager and reninstalled the dvd-ram! Have still the same problem!

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have the same burner in my laptop. Works great for burning movies.
Wii games: No succes
frown.gif

Furtunately, I have a Lite-on burner in my pc, that works great

A

Aimen

OP
Still the same problem when i install drivers! Whats wrong? And yeah, it's just read cds! I can make a video about it to youtube!

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Aimen said:
Still the same problem when i install drivers! Whats wrong? And yeah, it's just read cds! I can make a video about it to youtube!

If you need to install drivers for you dvd burner something is wrong, i never heard of drivers for a dvd burner. The last time i needed a driver for a drive was in Win95 or Win98. Oh and if you get to burning dvds somehow, just use DVD-Rs, i doubt your notebook burner supports bitsetting.

A

Aimen

OP
WiiPower said:
Aimen said:

If you need to install drivers for you dvd burner something is wrong, i never heard of drivers for a dvd burner. The last time i needed a driver for a drive was in Win95 or Win98. Oh and if you get to burning dvds somehow, just use DVD-Rs, i doubt your notebook burner supports bitsetting.

It's not a new one
tongue.gif
I get the dvd-ram from my friend and insert it for myshelf and yeah, i checked if it was right! It was right! And it's a normal computer, not a notebook/portable!

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aimen said:
Zeek03 said:
Keep in mind that this is WII HACKING!!!!

And burn games is wii hack!
Not really but I can see your point. Try posting in the PC help section just a bit further down than the Wii Hacking forum. My suggestion would be to make sure that all the connectors are in the right place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.