Hacking Dump dlc without disc

sammikins_th3_kitt3n

♾️Neurodivergent🏳️‍⚧️trans🍼crinklefur
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hello people. I have all the character dlc for super smash bros wii u but I lost the disc. Is there anyway I can dump the dlc for loadiine without the disc?
Thanks in advance -nick

D

Deleted User

Not without an IOSU exploit or a decrypted NAND dump. The explanation for this is rather complicated, but the Wii U kernel only allows us to access the game's files while the game itself is actually running.

You'll probably find your disc before an IOSU exploit is released, lol.

oldsk00l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hello people. I have all the character dlc for super smash bros wii u but I lost the disc. Is there anyway I can dump the dlc for loadiine without the disc?
Thanks in advance -nick
You can try the Wupinstaller-anytitle from Ryan or NexoCube. But be careful and don't brick your console! I've never tested this by myself.

Reactions: Deleted User

ez007

Trophies
XP
Country
Any further info on this thread? i have multiple dlc purchases that i no longer have the disks for? any ideas thanks

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any further info on this thread? i have multiple dlc purchases that i no longer have the disks for? any ideas thanks
You could try downloading the game with Wii U USB Helper. Not the DLC but get the game and update. Then use WUP Installer and install the game to the same place you installed the DLC. Probably sysnand. Then fire up the game and see if your DLC is there. If it's not then just set up a CFW (I like haxChi) and redownload the DLC from Wii U USB Helper and install.

sammikins_th3_kitt3n

♾️Neurodivergent🏳️‍⚧️trans🍼crinklefur
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I first got the game off of wii U USB helper then installed it, but then found the disc, but if finding the disc is not an option, and you are not on 5.5.1, then try to find the loadiine fork with non-signed dlc support, and download the game and dlc, convert to loadiine format using that tool. Can’t find links atm, am on mobile

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more