dumb question but..

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by ib4stid, Dec 18, 2010.

1. ib4stid
    OP

ib4stid Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2010
    United States
    i just picked up a ds lite cheap and was wondering if i got a supercard dstwo, would it play gba games and movies as wel as on a dsi or dsixl? i thought i read somewhere that the dsi had a slightly better cpu and ram. then again i could be way off. just wanna make sure it will play the same on the dslite as it would on the dsi/xl .. i really wanna be able to play a better snes emu and gba games with out using slot 2

thanks and sorry for the dumb question ...

2. KidIce

KidIce Smart Ass

Dec 22, 2005
    United States
    The DSi/XL does have a faster CPU and more RAM than a lite/fat but the SCDS2 does not have access to any of that as it runs in regular DS mode not DSi mode. It will perform exactly the same in a DSi/XL as it does in a lite/fat.

3. ib4stid
    OP

ib4stid Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2010
    United States
    Thanks for getting back to me so fast!!! cool cant wait to get mine, is the snes emu, really that much better than the snesmulds? i was thinking about getting a dingoo but this may be a cheaper way to play some older games, again thanks alot for your help [​IMG]

4. tagzard

tagzard Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.

Banned
    Apr 28, 2010
    United States
    Chicago Illinois
    that is a dumb question

5. Presto99

Presto99 You slammin, bro?

Feb 24, 2010
    United States
    Skyworld
    It's not the best thing in the world, but it's way better than SnemulDS.

6. ib4stid
    OP

ib4stid Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2010
    United States
    well since i pointed that out already that it might be, your reply isnt to swift now is it [​IMG]