Duke Nukem Forever gameplay video

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,419
  • Replies 13
D

Deleted User

OP
Duke Nukem Forever gameplay video shows urination, a deformed penis, group sex, eyeball removal​

icon11.gif
Title misleading? Skip the video to 4:00 and watch.
icon11.gif
Secondary proof win

some guy off gamesradar said:
I'm excited about Duke Nukem Forever. Very, very excited. I, you see, am that guy who never gave up. After five years I never gave up. After ten years I never gave up. Even after 3D Realms tanked and floated away from the project, I never gave up, just like some raving Canute-style madman. The moral of the story? Blinkered stubbornness with a total disregard for reality pays, kids.

And as reward, I now have this DNF gameplay vid, from a recent on-stage demo. There's a fair bit of ebullient evangelising from Randy 'most enthusiastic man in games' Pitchford, and it takes a while for the action to hot up, but when it does you'll get to see a storming remake of the classic football field boss from Duke Nukem 3D. Amongst other, less savoury things. Clicken sie!

Personally, I'm very happy with the way this is looking right now. It seems to fulfill the promise of the (many) trailers for previous versions of DNF, evolving character and environmental interactions hugely while maintaining the balls-out old-school joys that made Duke great in the first place. And that one-liner after the whiteboard bit bodes very well for what I hope will be a script full of knowing comedy.

I'll have more for you on Duke Nukem Forever soon, but while you wait for that, tell me what you think. Are you as pumped as me? Have you held out hope since DN3D? Or do you think Duke's just a tired old anachronism we should leave in the retirement home with Gex and Bubsy?

D

Deleted User

OP
Saddamsdevil said:
It even looks good!

Oh man do I look forward to this
smile.gif
better not be trolled again.
totally agreed. Can't wait for Nukem, especially after this video. XD

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Where's the promised urination
ohnoes.png
?

Only reason why I'm just a tiny bit interested is for the Lolz, otherwise I have enough of Shooters, and the graphics seems outdated. Come on, you can already smell the fail, don't you? I'm happy when this chapter in the gaming history can be finally closed...

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This could be the greatest game ever and still disappoint everyone who plays it. And his voice is wrong, sounds nothing like Ken Kaniff anymore. TBH it looks like the first Duke Nekem 3D to me, middle of the road with a couple of cock jokes thrown in.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
squirrelman10 said:
is this game possibly coming to Wii and DS? of course it would be lower graphics and prob a 3rd person for DS if possible
Nope, there was going to be a Gamecube version so I guess maybe they could seeing theres a build and just upgrade it.

DS will have its own set of games which are seperate to this as they're from Apogee and not Take Two. PSP is getting some games from Apogee too.

http://www.apogeesoftware.com/products/duketrilogy
http://www.apogeesoftware.com/products/duk...gy/criticalmass

What Duke offers with this game and why people want it is that its a FPS game that won't take itself so seriously. Really tired of po faced shooters now.

D

Deleted User

OP
Blue-K said:
Where's the promised urination
ohnoes.png
?

Only reason why I'm just a tiny bit interested is for the Lolz, otherwise I have enough of Shooters, and the graphics seems outdated. Come on, you can already smell the fail, don't you? I'm happy when this chapter in the gaming history can be finally closed...
somewhere in there, i think. I think they meant 'urinals'

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:
This could be the greatest game ever and still disappoint everyone who plays it. And his voice is wrong, sounds nothing like Ken Kaniff anymore. TBH it looks like the first Duke Nekem 3D to me, middle of the road with a couple of cock jokes thrown in.
The boss bit is a recreation, hence why he is playing a game version of it. It does keep that style of the first FPS game, which is good but I hardly say it looks the same or middle of the road.

D

Deleted User

OP
Saddamsdevil said:
Nope, you definately see him piss on the first bit of footage, but that's before 4:00
tongue.gif
Aha! Got that. Some mod changed my title; apparently it was misleading.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a