Hacking DSTwoPlus (2015 Release)

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so apparently I went over some threads last night and came across the "news" about the DSTwoPlus which is supposed to be released later this year.

They're advertising it will play 3DS ROMs, DS ROMs, do everything the old DSTwo could do as far as cheats and slow-mo, plus homebrewing without any system installation? ROM dumping? SysNAND backup? Or will it not need backup?

So does this mean the DSTwo will still run EMUs for NES, GB, GBA, etc.? Maybe even N64?

Yeah, a little late to the "scene", but at this point, I'm debating whether I want a Gateway 3DS or just wait for the DSTwoPlus when I get a N3DSXL.

Not really expecting answers... just wasn't aware of this till last night.

All the retailers are confirming it. They're pulling old stock and saying "DISCONTINUED because of DSTwoPlus" so they aren't messing around.

I dunno... this is pretty exciting. Hopefully it's black.

Originally found at:
http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-12143-1-1.html

Dear sellers

Our new card has just entered production and we are happy enough!
with this month you should receive the first units!

Here is a info list for your shops
See you later!

===

Support Firmware: 4.X - 9.X
Can play DS games & 3DS games in same card
Slow motion for DS games & 3DS games
Cheats for DS games & 3DS games
NEW! Custom saves for DS games & 3DS games
NEW! Online support for certain 3DS games, multiplayers support for ALL DS games
NEW! Run 3DS Homebrew (Emulated NAND)
NEW! Install CIA (Emulated NAND)
NEW! Replace game files with custom game files (Emulated NAND)
NEW! Dump game to micro SD card (Emulated NAND)
NEW! Ftp Server bundled with card

- SuperCard Team -

News From http://www.max-console.com/content/10-presenting-supercard-dstwo

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
it was annouced but there are no news, rumour says its just a DSTWO the normal cart. and a gateway clone..

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if its real im going to buy it my supercard dstwo its still working flawlessly no crashes nothing. love supercard dstwo and not to mention the fast work by the team bringing updates for new firmware within hours of nintendo releasing it.

i have sky3ds but not as well made as supercard dstwo

plan on getting gateway soon just for eshop game support.

Reactions: Osmosis

Osmosis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check the spoiler. This thing is a Gateway Killer. As for Sky3DS... well, it worked. But if they're not pulling our legs, the DSTwoPlus is going to blow everyone out of the water.

Why it gotta be black?
DSTwo was black. Loved it. Hides really well. And because "Why not?".

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-12148-1-1.html

Here's all you need to know, look for the guy with an avatar of a ninja baby with a tattoo on his back, it says "Dev Team" under his avatar, basically he says it will only support old 3ds up to 9.2, and they will not support emuNAND.

if thats true then this card will be garbage

Reactions: Nightwish

Osmosis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awww dammit. only up to 9.2? Well, throw that one out the window... already on 9.5.

But still... very tempting.

new3dscard have it as 12/04/15 release... we shall see.

So basically "maybe" this year...? Hrm, sounds like a delay. More like "in time for 2016" release.

So back to Gateway 3DS it is then...

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
if thats true then this card will be garbage
Depends on the price and any possible features GW doesn't have. Certainly beats mt-card and r4i Deluxe already.
Awww dammit. only up to 9.2? Well, throw that one out the window... already on 9.5.

But still... very tempting.

So basically "maybe" this year...? Hrm, sounds like a delay. More like "in time for 2016" release.

So back to Gateway 3DS it is then...
Probably Euro date, so tomorrow :P

Osmosis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, if this thing only works up to 9.2 and it's not even released yet, how the heck will it sell when everyone else is probably on 9.5+?

And yeah, no N3DS support is just dumb. But hey, they're all drooling over the N3DS right now. First one cross the finish line gets to brag, and right now that's GW.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image.jpg

^My thoughts on the features^

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ra1d said:
Well...look on the bright side, their single card will be able to play both DS and 3DS games.

That is true and a great selling point, no other 3ds cart does that. but users who already have a DSTWO or R4,R4i CycloDS etc and a sky or gateway QQ3ds etc... won't be intersted ( at least I wont) and the ones who don't have these said flashcarts. are going to be their only interested buyers in my opinion. but having this card come out wont be a bad thing thats not what I'm saying just saying there may not be too many who will buy this if it only supports limited ds models etc...

with that being said I do however think it will be cool to see what this card offers for others in the future if someone can manage to reverse engineer how it can boot ds mode and 3ds mode off of one cart that and use that for future carts that can also use emuNAND. ds mode/3dsmode/emuNAND/homebrew/CIA/3dz support on one card id buy that in a heartbeat lol.

thats what i thought dstwo+ is supposed to be at least the banner(s) say....

SuperCard-DSTwo+_1.jpg

Our new card dstwo plus(dstwo +) has just entered production and we are happy enough!
with this month you should receive the first units!

Here is a info list for your shops
See you later!

===

Support Firmware: 4.X - 9.X
Can play DS games & 3DS games in same card
Slow motion for DS games & 3DS games
Cheats for DS games & 3DS games
NEW! Custom saves for DS games & 3DS games
NEW! Online support for certain 3DS games, multiplayers support for ALL DS games
NEW! Run 3DS Homebrew (Emulated NAND)
NEW! Install CIA (Emulated NAND)
NEW! Replace game files with custom game files (Emulated NAND)
NEW! Dump game to micro SD card (Emulated NAND)
NEW! Ftp Server bundled with card

- SuperCard Team -

I THINK ITS FAKE ONLY TIME WILL TELL I GUESS

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Every time someone brings up that fake ass feature list a troll laughs.......troll did good with that one

Tbh I don't think it matters if the card is real that this point they well and truly missed the boat, and releasing a clone card doesn't really win them much brownie points except with diehard dstwo fans.....living off past glories for the most part

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Osmosis said:
Wait, if this thing only works up to 9.2 and it's not even released yet, how the heck will it sell when everyone else is probably on 9.5+?

And yeah, no N3DS support is just dumb. But hey, they're all drooling over the N3DS right now. First one cross the finish line gets to brag, and right now that's GW.

I agree 100%

Reactions: Osmosis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: