DSTwo is one step closer

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by CortalRage, May 8, 2010.

May 8, 2010

DSTwo is one step closer by CortalRage at 3:28 PM (1,131 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. CortalRage
    OP

Newcomer CortalRage GBAtemp Regular

United States
    They now have the site up for the DSTwo telling us all it's features, user manual, FAQ and a special DSTWO topic in forum. I believe it should be coming out pretty soon ^^ Hopefully by next week [​IMG]

2. bangloboy

Newcomer bangloboy Member

Canada
    I am been waiting for a solid date myself. "officially it's supposed to be the 18th"!

Looked at shoptemp and they havent put a date, i also looked at 4coolday also no date, and mygamingmart has it for the 18th but they keep changing as well

lets hope over the next 2 weeks!

3. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    So the DSTwo is more powerful than the iPlayer huh?
    Seems we may have some short battery life when using enhanced features, that is if the CPU can be disabled or underclocked when not in use.

4. DSGamer64

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    Don't expect it for a couple more weeks yet. The initial firmware was just released for the GBATemp Review the other day, expect that there will be more testing over the next week and a bit before they send out the cards.

5. CortalRage
    OP

Newcomer CortalRage GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yeah they say in their faq that you use more power only when playing gba games. they only noticed the loss with the emulator. 3 - 4 hours max on gba