Hacking DSTT v1.08 ....found

twit21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, what a hassle - can't update a bad file, and can't delete it. >.<

Thank God for wget, though. That was the only way I could get the file: use my linux-based server to wget it.

TheTalentedMrRip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I already upped a good one
wink.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kratokrato: I've never had a problem with games freezing when loading.

sepinho: I only have an Ewin so I don't know what happens with the 3-in-1. However, the Ewin icon appears in an odd location on the screen, as if they've left some room for another icon to the right of it. It would have been nice if the expansion icon was skinnable since it's pretty ugly and is in a weird location (you could make it blend in with the background if it was skinnable).

-Bri

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
noONE,

That explains it. They should have made the active icons stack to the right of the screen, similar to how the icons stack to the left for the small icons beneath the name of the .nds file on the lower screen. That way you wouldn't have an icon sitting there if you have an expansion pack but no SDHC card.

But I'd rather they fix the sorting problem first!

-Bri

Plato

Trophies
XP
Country
I've brought loads of these cards and they all seem to freeze when using 2 gigs cards especially.

I've tried every brand speed etc

It seem to freeze once you've created lots of saves, even though I have lots of space left on the cards. Can someone please confirm that the freezing has been fixed with the 108 OS who has experienced this

Thanks

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I use a 2GB card (Kingston Japanese), but have not experienced freezing. So I can at least confirm that the size of the card isn't the determining factor. Some claim that FAT16 might work better than FAT32. Have you tried reformatting with FAT16? Others have suggested that a problem is the use of those crappy micro card readers that come with the DSTT. Have you tried to use a different reader?

-Bri

dudereno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No freezing here using both a 4 gig kingston class 4 and a 2 gig sandisk.
Both cards are chocka full of homebrew, games and dpg videos
I'm also using both OS's YSmenu and the Official 1.08.
I think I've have my card about 2 weeks or so.
I must confess to not using the DSTT card reader as it looked a bit cheap. That "might" be the root of the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.