OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got my DSTT a few days ago. I have several files, a 2G memory card, and a DSlite. Problem is that when ever I try to use DSTT it won't load several things happen(freezes almost imidiatly I turn it on, Top screen is blank bottom has white, Shows picture of the card loading, turns off as soon as I power up, blank screen) this is what happens when I power up with it in.

Also good to know this, I dropped my DS before I had the card about 2 times and the power switch works but sticks.

Any help is good because then I just wasted some money.
yaynds.gif

Update: closest I've gotten so far now is DS thing when you turn it on then a blank screen. Also my brother told me he bought it from http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10289

Wrydryn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok my Smart brother will help me with it! He's the one who got me it too. So thanks for the help!

Update: Ok my DS is not the problem I just tried to load it on my friends DS and it didn't work. So uhh ya.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First of all, have you ever gotten it to work? If not, it's possible that the microSD card is corrupt or that you don't have the firmware installed correctly.

If it's fake, you should grab the official 1.16 firmware, but do NOT run it. Instead, immediately replace TTMENU.DAT with the one in this archive: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=4086

The official firmware has fake-killer code that will destroy a fake, but replacing TTMENU.DAT with the one in that archive will disable the fake-killer code and it will work on your fake DSTT without harming anything.

If you've destroyed your fake DSTT with the fake-killer firmware, you may be able to recover it using the programs in the same archive.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...