Hacking dstt error message

gail-amanda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i bought my dstt card about 2 weeks ago and its been working fine, then this morning i turned it off and wen i turned my ds back on it is displaying a red card in the top screen that says error(with an angry face lol) does anyone kno whats wrong, it was fine 3 hours ago plz help x

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK, it sounds like your microSD card may be corrupted. Try to use the Panasonic formatter to format the card.

If that doesn't work, it's possible that your card reader isn't working (the ones that come with the DSTT are notoriously crappy), so you may want to try it with a different card reader if you have one.

If that doesn't work, try formatting it in a cell phone, camera, or other device.

-Bri

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If your PC isn't seeing it with either card reader, then it's not likely you'll be able to format it using the Panasonic formatter, but try it anyway.

Reformatting the microSD on your phone or camera depends on the phone or camera you're using. It should have an option to delete everything from the microSD card or to format the microSD card.

You didn't mention what type of microSD card you have, but if it's a Kingston it has a lifetime warranty, and they'll replace it.

-Bri

retiredjerk

Trophies
XP
Country
usually means windows is actually seeing the usb adapter and not the microsd card. i have ressurected microsd's that would not read in any pc by formatting them with my TREO cell phone and then formatting in a pc. try it out and see if it works. nothing to lose really.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First try the Panasonic formatter.

If that doesn't work, you need to find someone with a cell phone or camera that can take a microSD card and reformat it in that device.

If it's a Kingston, you can return it to them and they'll replace it (Kingston's have a lifetime warranty).

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu