Dstt/dstti

Toptierboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are these carts still sold authentic? I know it might be silly considering there are better carts but I’d like to get one authentic just cause I want it lol do they still make them?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are these carts still sold authentic? I know it might be silly considering there are better carts but I’d like to get one authentic just cause I want it lol do they still make them?
Here are some references to identify an authentic one. If you're buying a DSTT from eBay, ask the seller to take photos of the backs just in-case. ;)
These will ONLY work on an original DS/DS lite. Booting into blacklisted or older flashcarts require TWiLightMenu++.

new_tt_en_large.jpg

new_tt_en_large2.jpg

Reactions: Toptierboy

Toptierboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are some references to identify an authentic one. If you're buying a DSTT from eBay, ask the seller to take photos of the backs just in-case. ;)
These will ONLY work on an original DS/DS lite. Booting into blacklisted or older flashcarts require TWiLightMenu++.

new_tt_en_large.jpg

new_tt_en_large2.jpg
Thank you 🙏 but is there somewhere to buy them new as well ?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you 🙏 but is there somewhere to buy them new as well ?
You will most certainly find boxed DSTTs on eBay. Make sure you check the seller's ratings and feel free to ask them questions.

I wouldn't dare going to those sketch flashcart sites, they are confirmed to be SCAMS. We've had people making threads to warn others not to go, because they never got their money back whilst even trying to contacting their bank. So eBay is always the safest place to go, and you can also get a refund if it hasn't arrived.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: How are you?