DSLinker save fail

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Popin, Apr 11, 2011.

Apr 11, 2011

DSLinker save fail by Popin at 5:00 AM (811 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Popin
    OP

Member Popin GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    My DSLinker is working fine for the most part, as long as there is a patched version of the game I can still play it. The only problem is the minute I turn off my DS all of my save files are deleted. The only way I can keep my save file is if I don't close my DS....ever. It's fine if it's for a stand alone game where once you beat it you beat it, but if it's for pokemon I can't do that. If I switch to another game, my save file is gone and if I close my DS the save is gone.

If anyone can help out I would greatly appreciate it!

2. Nanonine

Newcomer Nanonine Newbie

United States
    Im having saving issues on my DS Linker also, got it today and most games dont even run because they get data corrupt etc messages.

I formated the card and installed the latest patch i found on the official website.

No saves are there when i switch the DS off and then back on and most games arent even able to save.

3. Popin
    OP

Member Popin GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    If you are getting format errors, then make sure you select the right save type before you play. Even though there is an auto option, it doesn't work well for some games.

If that doesn't work, make sure you get a clean or patched rom.