Gaming DSiware

janouis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
can u recommend me some good dsiware??? i'm thinking to download asphalt 4 is it good or i just w8t for thorium wars to be released this september??

Knarf

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Pictobits it very fun! Only game I spent points on so far, but it's worth the 500 points.
wink.gif

janouis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i spent my 800 points on asphalt 4...it is worth it of my 800points the graphcs nd gameplay are awesome... sigh 200 points left on my account...i think all of the 200 dsiware are crap.. is bird and beans worth it???

Buchichu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The released flipnote after the infamous block-the-pirates update, the bastards, so I have to wait until there's a fix. I'm blocked from the shop till I agree to update.

Primenay13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
janouis said:
is nintendo will be giving away 1000 dsi points in our account on october 5???
unsure.gif

No its when you buy a dsi before then you get 1000 free points, if you had a dsi you would know that. The offer ends october 5

doubletaco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't already own it on DS, or even if you already do, Puzzle League Express is an awesome use of 500 points. $5 for basically the best parts of the original cart.

I've also got Art Style: Pictobits, Precipice, Boxlife, and Dr. Mario, and all of them are excellent buys as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/gz90ppV7yfE?si=y1IdUB1kPvndhn5P