astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
So I have two European n3DSes. One of them is on cfw with the latest Luma3DS build, and is running A9LH (an older version with decrypt9, emunand).

I just injected the copy of Fieldrunners with the appropriate save. And then when I go transfer, it just errors out during the transfer of the Nintendo eshop stuff. My source system gives me the error code 005-5999, which tells me that the Eshop could not be opened.

I can access the eshop on both of my systems, and that's not the problem.

I already formatted the target system and put them both on region settings of UK, England. Should I match the dates as well?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You said you were able to load eShop on both DS. Have you tried to make a purchase on your source DS? Just buy a free game and see if it throws the same error. (99% sure it will).

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
You said you were able to load eShop on both DS. Have you tried to make a purchase on your source DS? Just buy a free game and see if it throws the same error. (99% sure it will).

I bought Fieldrunners with the source 3DS. It downloaded fine and even installed okay. Should I have an NNID associated with it?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I found this https://www.reddit.com/r/3DS/commen...9_3ds_to_xl_transfer/?st=isvfguug&sh=d69c804b

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Most of what I've found is saying that it "may" be due to incorrect region settings. Try something else if the UK, England isn't working I guess. The error code just says "The eShop is currently unavailable" so it has something to do with your system setting I imagine, if you can load the actual app just fine and there is no maintenance on the servers right now.....

Last edited by Majickhat55,

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Different dates is fine. Most likely it's a random error so try to go to eShop on both consoles after you restart the systems. Sometimes after the legit region change in settings profile, you need to go eShop and verify some details.

Then try to System Transfer again if you're not locked out for 7 days.

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, it was incorrect region settings that did me in.

My target system was a "new" to me system, and after some sleuthing, I found the original receipt in my box. It turned out that the system was bought in Germany, so after switching both systems to Germany, I went and initialized the eshop for both systems. This time, the system transfer went through at the last step AND I didn't have to rebuy the Fieldrunners game.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night