DSision Help

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Jamstruth, Aug 30, 2009.

Aug 30, 2009

DSision Help by Jamstruth at 7:26 PM (865 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Jamstruth
    OP

Member Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

United Kingdom
    Ok I have an SCDSOne SDHC and wish to replace the firmware with DSision but it doesn't seem to take too well to it and has glitches, the firmware boots but has the following problems:

1. I cannot change the theme. I wish to change it from the iPod theme to the DSi theme and it does not work. (Fixed by getting DSision.ini)
    2. YSmenu does not boot the commercial ROMs. When I try to boot a DS Rom I am greeted by a dialog box saying "Booting"

I followed the installation instructions as best I could but there was no DSision.ini file in my DSision package, could this be the source of the problem? If so could someone post the text here for me to create my own and test?

Ok I have solved all my above problems but is there any way to make YSmenu read my SCDSOne's saves. It detects them (I think) as I get a dialog box with 3 options written in Japanese that I cannot understand.
    [​IMG]

Help please, I just need to know what these icons mean and I'm set.

2. gameguy95

Banned gameguy95 Needs More Furries!

United States
    it says that you don't have a sav file. a=create sav x=ignore b=cancel
    did you try setting ysmenu to english? might help you understand it better.

3. Jamstruth
    OP

Member Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

United Kingdom
    It must not like my save files, I'll try renaming them since the SCDS firmware uses short file names.

Also, where can I change the language settings?