DSi - Unlock Region Coding?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Crossing Guardia, Apr 5, 2009.

Apr 5, 2009
  1. Crossing Guardia
    OP

Newcomer Crossing Guardia Member

United Kingdom
    Ok people so I am seriously thinking of importing the ridiculously awesome Gyakuten Kenji DSi but I am aware that this means I will only be able to access the Japanese DSi store, which is of course completely useless to me.

So, I'm asking: Is there any kind of way to unlock the DSi region coding as the moment? If not does it seem likely there will be quite soon?

I realize the DSi is JUST out but if someone finds a way of accessing foreign DSi stores then could you please let me know? [​IMG]

2. Drueth

Newcomer Drueth Newbie

United Kingdom
    No and no.

3. houseonfire

Member houseonfire GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Wait a month.
    Then wait another month.
    And maybe a hacked firmware will be out.

4. sadak5

Member sadak5 GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    Wait a little, maybe in the other DSi shops will be avaliable later. Actually I read about a rumor in another forum of a special edition of the game with a special edition DSi will be released later in the year outside japan.

5. Crossing Guardia
    OP

Newcomer Crossing Guardia Member

United Kingdom

Yes there is definitely one : http://www.japanvideogames.com/Gyakuten-Ke...tenkenjipre.htm

Actually I've discovered that you can use foreign credit cards on the japanese store, so its less of an urgency now [​IMG]