spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Sounds made up to me.
The only way to update your DSi firmware is through the official Nintendo updater in your firmware.
You can't do this from nds mode, as the system can't access DSi features (assuming also the flash), so a .nds file would never be able to update the DSi system firmware.

[edit] What the hell do you expect it to do on a dslite? the DSi firmware is far too big to fit in the DS/lite flash.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
spinal_cord said:
Sounds made up to me.
The only way to update your DSi firmware is through the official Nintendo updater in your firmware.
You can't do this from nds mode, as the system can't access DSi features (assuming also the flash), so a .nds file would never be able to update the DSi system firmware.

[edit] What the hell do you expect it to do on a dslite? the DSi firmware is far too big to fit in the DS/lite flash.

A little Test
tongue.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
coolness said:
spinal_cord said:
Sounds made up to me.

A little Test
tongue.gif
You know, even if this DID exist, it would cause your DS to brick.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
YayMii said:
coolness said:
spinal_cord said:
Sounds made up to me.

A little Test
tongue.gif
You know, even if this DID exist, it would cause your DS to brick.

Yes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night