DSi Screen Protector

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Fabis94, Aug 5, 2009.

Aug 5, 2009

DSi Screen Protector by Fabis94 at 7:14 PM (667 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Fabis94
    OP

Member Fabis94 Xbawx playa

Latvia
    Ok i tried putting on the screen protector but its impossible. It always gets air bubbles and after trying for 10 mins it got dirty.
    So...

1. Can i like dip it in water and leave it to dry so it isnt dirty?
    2. How to apply it and get the Air Bubbles out!

2. soulx

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada
    You're lucky that your screen protector even works! I bought a screen protector (not Hori [​IMG] ) . The touch screen never responds to the touch of the user. I took it off. Back to your question, I don't know! Sorry, to be of no help!

3. Fabis94
    OP

Latvia
    It's driving me nuts. I cleaned the Screen AND the Hori protectors i ALWAYS get the air bubbles and you can't rub them out either. My screen protectors have gotten dirty already. Is there any like super awesome method that makes applying a Screen Protector really easy? Since i don't have a vacuum room in my house (room without any air) and don't have any space suits with air tanks, i have no idea what to do.

4. Fabis94
    OP

Latvia
    Pushing out the bubbles doesn't work. I guess i'll try that tape method tommorow.

5. JDMEVOIXMR

Member JDMEVOIXMR GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Do it in the bathroom, run hot water in the faucet so it gets all steamy, so that it gets rid of the dust particles in the air. Then apply your screen protector using the steps Pharoah said!