Homebrew DSi formatting and updating question(s)

Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Has anyone looked at what info was going through the ram while they formatted or updated there dsi?

2. Has anyone tried to capture the DSi firmware while updating a DSi through wi-fi? (using a computer of course)

I asked #2 because someone was abel to snatch an unencrypted DSi browser while downloading it to his dsi through the network. he got the unencrypted DSi browser through his pc of-course.

P.S. I cant remember if on the dsi the channels are encrypted or decrypted so sorry if i messed up with that.

TheViolentOne

Trophies
XP
Country
woow you look like you understand those things ...but I dont understand anything...I only know when you format dsi your points arent coming back
frown.gif
rofl2.gif
cry.gif

Salax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saphiresurf said:
your dsi points will still be there because there linked to your account
No, they won't, unless Ninty decided to do DSi formatting differently than Wii formatting.

TheViolentOne

Trophies
XP
Country
man I didnt mean that I meant if you spended all your points than you formatted your points wont come back.I meant that xD I wish they could..our points I mean ..nvm

annd if you format you can download the dsiware games you already downloaded before format.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==