Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wchill said:
RAWRRRRRR

Then again, marcan didn't explicitly say that it was the common key... or he could just have been an arse like the rest of them.

Seriously? You guys are idiots. It wasnt marcan. marcan never said that, it was made up by someone else. He didnt explicitly say it was the common key, and nor did he say any of ths stuff in the first post. That was made up by squidman for lolz.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
miketh2005 said:
WTH IS A COMMON KEY!?!?!?!? WTH?!?!?!?!?
A common key is a "key", or string of numbers and letters, used to "sign" stuff for a system. For example, on DSi, the System Menu is signed with the common key, as are dsiware channels and system channels and other NUS content. Its called the common key because every system (in this case DSi) knows it. Therefore, they can all decrypt it, then install it, signing it with your system's private key, which is unique to the individual system. Once the DSi Common Key is found, people will be able to decrypt the System Menu and channels, and should be able to explore the DSi in much more depth.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since it got leaked I hacked my DSi and unlocked DSi mode for me... and only me I will never ever EVER let anyone else have DSi mode except me because I am the only one who unlocked it for myself. I cant send pics because I lost my lens in the garbage. And along with my SD card. Also my friend wanted to see it,but when he tried getting in my house I had to kick him out because my head ache was to bad to deal with him. So no proof. But I have it.

=P lol

Thezapper602

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry, ae9443417ee3f28d24f5e52106e5cfd6 is NOT the common key. There is a simple way to find out:

1) go to the folder where the bruteforcer is in the command prompt, and type:
CLICK HERE to view picture

2) At prompt, press 1
3) It will either say that you found the common key, OR, it will display this:
CLICK HERE to view picture

This means that the key you entered was not good, so it started trying to find it. Unfortunately, this is what happened to me.
frown.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thezapper602, please don't go around bumping 9 month old dead topics, only to assert what we already know.

You probably got a lot of people's hopes up needlessly when they saw the topic title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: