Not open for further replies.
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fireballo said:
it could be fake OZ has been pretty quiet this week. Where's the promised video?
You can't just call out fake just because they didn't post the video yet. They did NOT give an exact date to the video so have some patience for Gods sake -.-
Now Mr.SmartyPants where's the proof that "it could be fake"?

capullo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is't only a fake, a BIG FAKE
p1ng.gif
p1ng.gif
p1ng.gif
p1ng.gif
p1ng.gif
p1ng.gif

Fireballo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
insidexdeath said:
Fireballo said:
it could be fake OZ has been pretty quiet this week. Where's the promised video?
You can't just call out fake just because they didn't post the video yet. They did NOT give an exact date to the video so have some patience for Gods sake -.-
I don't have to prove it's fake OZ has to prove it's real. He said he'd release a vid but hasn't. If this is so real how come he just didn't post a vid?

Isaac_GS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fireballo said:
insidexdeath said:
Fireballo said:

I don't have to prove it's fake OZ has to prove it's real. He said he'd release a vid but hasn't. If this is so real how come he just didn't post a vid?
Because they don't have access to the hack. As I recall, the picture was sent from the original hacker to ozmodchips all by it's lonesome, without instructions on how to duplicate the hack. I'm sure the vid will be released as soon as it can be, and it's probably beyond Ozmodchips' control anyhow, so don't blame them.

Even if it is fake, it's not their fault.

QUOTE(Rydian @ Dec 30 2010, 01:52 AM)
'Cause maybe, JUST MAYBE there's more important shit to do during the holidays and the guy's too busy running his shop and all the other holiday shit to remember to check a forum thread within a few days?

I mean it's just a theory I'm tossing out there...
Also this.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious to see if this truly is real. If so, awesome. Yeah, I speak more of the same, but I was an early DSi-adopter. Having homebrew on this would be fun.

Ah, who'm I kidding. I just want to see this work just because. It'd be awesome.

baggs80

Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have just got a 190 game multi card and it will not play in my new dsi can anyone help me with this

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau

baggs80

Trophies
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
baggs80 said:
hi i have just got a 190 game multi card and it will not play in my new dsi can anyone help me with this
Because its actually an ncard or something that doesnt support DSi
when it comes to computers nope im not smart at all i build houses not computers i bought this game of ebay its a 190 game card says dsi xl on the box but far as i thought you could play xl games on dsi

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shinkukage09 said:
baggs80 said:

Because you shouldn't buy crap like that?
dude just cuz hes gullible doesnt mean you should troll him about it, (THAT'S MY JOB!)
tpi.gif

and dude you shouldve invested in something slightly more expensive but something that works. maybe the firmware needs updating

baggs80

Trophies
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
shinkukage09 said:
baggs80 said:

dude just cuz hes gullible doesnt mean you should troll him about it, (THAT'S MY JOB!)
tpi.gif

and dude you shouldve invested in something slightly more expensive but something that works. maybe the firmware needs updating
for such "SMART" nerds i still dont see any of you coming up with a solve

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
baggs80 said:
leeday100196 said:
shinkukage09 said:
baggs80 said:

tpi.gif

buy a ds to run it on as the dsi is blocking it

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
baggs80 said:
Nerds? Dude, are you five? You card is pirated software and the DSi does not want to run it. Go get a real flashcard.

spinal_cord said:
SifJar said:
QUOTE(spinal_cord @ Dec 29 2010, 05:24 PM) hmmmm......

*image*

Can anyone tell what that cart icon is?

Where did that image come from?

found it on the interweb, it looks fake to me, but who knows.
Isn't the cart Fish Tycoon? The game the SCDS2 hides as?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock