Homebrew DSHobro

M3RealNooB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,
I'd have times a question for you, and although I've now got the M3 Real package (M3 Real and rumble pack and memory card) and now wanted to make this web browser DSHobro on it. My question is: DSHobro at all on the M3 Real and if I start the server.exe comes down The Zero-Configuration Server appears to be. Please try again later. In a video I will explain I will not press OK, and then at the DSHobro browser on my DS. I then press X, I write down my IP and port (192.168.2.1 666) then comes ** Initialising WiFi, then I wait and then there is
:: ERROR::
* WiFi connection failed.
* Please restart your DS to the try
A again.Press to reconnect

What should I do with the browser on my DSHobro
M3 Real works?

Mfg M3RealNooB

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DSHobro's PC app doesn't work properly on Windows Vista/7 because the Zero-Config has been replaced.
If you want to use DSHobro, you can keep that error box up (just minimize it) and have your DS connect manually to the PC. You will need to provide all info (IP, Port, etc) on the DS.

However, since you have a memory expansion, I'd say to give the official DS Browser a try.
http://filetrip.net/f510-Opera-Browser-%28...--TRIFORCE.html

M3RealNooB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I minimize the error box and then start on my Nintendo DS Lite DSHobro the browser. Then I press the button X. Then I enter my IP and of course to port (192.168.2.1 666). If I then press the Enter key is the error message:

And I unfortunately do not have the RAM expansion pack.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
M3RealNooB said:
And I unfortunately do not have the RAM expansion pack.
M3RealNooB said:
I'd have times a question for you, and although I've now got the M3 Real package (M3 Real and rumble pack and memory card)Did you mean a MicroSD card?
If so, my mistake. My friend has a M3 Real and he got the GBA loader, the Rumble pack and RAM expansion... I just assumed that's what you meant.

QUOTE(M3RealNooB @ Jan 24 2010, 01:31 PM)
I minimize the error box and then start on my Nintendo DS Lite DSHobro the browser. Then I press the button X. Then I enter my IP and of course to port (192.168.2.1 666). If I then press the Enter key is the error message:
Is port 666 forwarded to your DS?

Anyway, it's been a while since I've tried DSHobro, but I'll give it a go and tell you how I get it working when I do.

First thing that hit me when I loaded up the app... if you have it enabled, you need to add it to Windows Firewall.
NOTE: These instructions are given using Windows 7, if you're on Windows Vista they should be similar.
XP is quite different but should be just as easy to follow.

Start -> Control Panel -> Windows Firewall -> Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall
Click the Change settings button at the top, then Allow another program
Click the Browse... button then find the DSHobro's Server.exe file.

Azlan Uchiha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
DShobro is not working for me either..try to use bunjaloo
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat