Hacking ds slot 1 broken

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i was just wandering can i fix my ds slot 1 i have a dsl and while trying to unbrick my ards i accidently broke it now it wont keep the game cart in place it will go in but it will automatically pop out again to the point that i need to put tape to play games can if fix it by opening it or do i need a replacement

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should probably post a picture or be more descriptive. Buying a tight fitting case would be difficult but not costly. Since you might not remove your card often why don't you keep using tape to hold it in place. It always seem to help when I'm making Halloween and other decorative stuff for holidays.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rasas said:
You should probably post a picture or be more descriptive. Buying a tight fitting case would be difficult but not costly. Since you might not remove your card often why don't you keep using tape to hold it in place. It always seem to help when I'm making Halloween and other decorative stuff for holidays.
LOL ALL RIGHT WHAT WAS I WAS SAYING IS THE GAME POPS BACK UP WHEN I PUT IT IN WITH OUT ME EJECTING IT my ar messed it up T_T

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.