Homebrew DS Screen.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skullcollector said:
Eldude said:
I heard about the last lot of .exe's you passed around, I don't think I will be running this.
Also PhotoShop tells me exactly the same info!

Judging by that sentence and the way you hate me, I'd say you would be framing me. I have NO clue what you are on about.
And I doubt PhotoShop could tell you it. What ".exe"s did you hear about ?! You are truely pathetic still trying to get me in trouble for nothing. Go back to your Austrailian hut and play with Mozzie.

How about get the fuck out and don't make the argument racist, seriously.

Bloodgharm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not tring to start a fight here with a mod or anyone at all so please dont take this personally to whoever deleted my post but i was just trying to defend a fellow australan and australias reputation in general the man implied everyone in our country lives in hts for god sake not only did he insult my proud country but he did it for no reason.

i know this if off topic but try and see it from my point of view

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Hey cool. This is really helpful. I hate waiting 15 seconds for fireworks/photoshop to load. This really helps. Good job!

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
The reason I got angry was because this is the only .exe that I have ever uploaded in my life, and Eldude claims to have seen non-existing ones.

And I doubt PhotoShop tells the Tiles, too.

SarcasticSurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow you released buggy software started at 1.0 and are now fixing basic issues? We must truly all bow down at the marvel of your skills. Also your flowbolt site gives off 404 errors all over the place. The interwebs mocks you!

Of course I can't be all mean. Here is a link for a weekend class you can attend in Cork that will teach you some stuff: http://www.futurekidscork.com/kids.htm

Looks like it would be right about your skill level my lad! You'll be typing like a pro in no time!

Sincerely,

The ghost of Skullcollector Collector

SarcasticSurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You'd think so....but here i am again.

Look the interwebs called me today very concerned. They think maybe you should spend less time on forums and maybe hit the old textbooks. You've got spunk but no piss...errrr how does that saying go? anyways I wish you well in hackery, but you just ain't there yet...reminds me of the time i tried to build that ultra deathray laser....i spent weeks soldering all those pcb's turned it on and.....couldn't even light a ciggy. Though the swiveling base worked that was pretty cool!.....

I forgot the point i was gonna make...ummm oh yeah! Just so you know you will always be a legend in your time within my group of peers. We have a right old laugh round the office when we see your posts. The software guys think your just great.

SarcasticSurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You should have that drooling looked into....Doesn't like jaffa cakes....Call yourself irish......

Tell me you drink plenty of tea at least. I prefer the typhoo myself.

You really need to fix up flowbolt. seems a bit broken.

what is a flowbolt anyways seems a bit web 2.0ish for my tastes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-