Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JereTHEend said:
Shorkio said:
JereTHEend said:
Yeah, It could... seems like it really is fuse as well.

You'll need Triwing screwdriver as well though (not expensive online though)

Edit:

By the way, do NOT do anything that will possibly blow the fuse again in DS.

I would suggest... maybe different better flashcart... Just because next time you will not be able to do anything...

Uh, that's bad, I think I will never buy SC again...
And I already have two Triwing screwdrivers already
biggrin.gif

yeah, as even that video said, those fuses are there for reason.

And to say most, supercard is bit ANTIQUATED even...

If you have option to order from outside finland (some kind of paypal accepted card or something) You could get acekard 2i for 8 euros, or M3i zero for 15 euros from dealextreme.com (you need the trick urls to add them to card, the reason why they had to remove the flashcart pages but are still selling them with help of trick url's is longer story, shorter story goes "You get what you order" - plus you'll save the money, since if you do NOT have any payment method like that "modpiiri.com" what I also know to send their stuff, sells m3i zeros for 35 eruos... not entirely cheap but if you have no option to order from outside it is good deal to get a good cart...
do not, i repeat do not get an m3i zero. i used mine for a while and then it bricked my ds liteso unless you have a spare ds laying around, do not get an m3i

Dialga.The.Maste

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gameguy95 said:
JereTHEend said:
Shorkio said:
JereTHEend said:

Edit:

I would suggest... maybe different better flashcart... Just because next time you will not be able to do anything...

biggrin.gif

If you have option to order from outside finland (some kind of paypal accepted card or something) You could get acekard 2i for 8 euros, or M3i zero for 15 euros from dealextreme.com (you need the trick urls to add them to card, the reason why they had to remove the flashcart pages but are still selling them with help of trick url's is longer story, shorter story goes "You get what you order" - plus you'll save the money, since if you do NOT have any payment method like that "modpiiri.com" what I also know to send their stuff, sells m3i zeros for 35 eruos... not entirely cheap but if you have no option to order from outside it is good deal to get a good cart...
do not, i repeat do not get an m3i zero. i used mine for a while and then it bricked my ds liteso unless you have a spare ds laying around, do not get an m3i

I Have an M3i Zero and it never failed me ( Nor did it brick my DSi)
Try one its a great cart.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dialga.The.Master.Of.Time. said:
gameguy95 said:
JereTHEend said:
Shorkio said:
JereTHEend said:

Edit:

biggrin.gif

I Have an M3i Zero and it never failed me ( Nor did it brick my DSi)
Try one its a great cart.

Yup I have one too nothing bad happened. Must be something horrible that you did to kill the DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.