DS HoBro help

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Twilight Loz, Jun 24, 2009.

Jun 24, 2009

DS HoBro help by Twilight Loz at 9:14 PM (1,111 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Twilight Loz
    OP

Member Twilight Loz GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I have a acekard 2i with a 1.4.1 firmware. I downloaded DS HoBro 0.4, I then clicked on server and then changed the the image quality a bit lower and put typed in '2' on the max users tab. I then clicked on start, and then this message pops up:

'The Zero-Configaration Server appears to be down. Please try again later'.

I then placed all the ds files on my root but it says, 'Connecting to wifi. Connected to wifi successfully' and then it freezes.

Btw, I cant click on the 'Log' tab when I click on server on my PC. Ive been doing this for at least 3 times.

2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Leave the error message up. It's a glitch, but if you leave the message up you should still be able to connect. You then need to use the manual connection option in DSHobro, not the automatic configuration. Tell it the IP of the computer hosting the server, and try again.

3. antonkan

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Entering an IP address is hard in DS Hobro. Is there a way to get rid of that error dialog about Zero Configuration server to connect DS Hobro automatically rather than typing an IP address?

4. Twilight Loz
    OP

Member Twilight Loz GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i entered my IP address but i doesn't connect. I made it do 3 attempts but still no chance...