DS Flashcart comparability and legit website.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Gemini Rotus, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Gemini Rotus
    OP

Gemini Rotus Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2016
    United States
    OK, I'll come out and say I'm a noob to all of this (obviously considering my previous posts), and I just want to settle with buying a DS flashcart rather than a $90 card.

I have been looking all over, but it was so confusing to find what's either compatible and/or what's actually legit.

I'm looking for a Flashcart that can mainly play both DS and GBA games and is compatible with the Old Nintendo 3DSXL system on firmware 10.4. That's all.

I don't know which version of which R4i card or whatever to buy that can satisfy me. I know most of these cards are like under $20, but still, as any regular person out there, I don't want to end up buying one of these cards, waiting for about a week or so and then realizing I wasted $17 on something too outdated or just all around fake to work with the system. I've had this happen to me so many times and I cannot be too lenient anymore on these things.

Please, someone with any prior knowledge or experience, redirect me to a totally trusted website that has a card that can perfectly satisfy my needs. That is ALL I need, thank you.

2. blax722

blax722 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 6, 2015
    I have Supercard DStwo which can run GBA games pretty decently. Also has a few another emulators (specially made for DStwo) and functions like free cheats or realtime save in DS games...

3. Gemini Rotus
    OP

Gemini Rotus Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2016
    United States
    But a DSTWO is $50 - $70 so it just defeats the purpose completely.

4. blax722

blax722 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 6, 2015
    Well, I am not sure about other DS flashcards with GBA emulation. I know that the DSTwo was specially made for GBA emulation with its CPU. I am not sure if other flascart has something like this, they can run the GBA emulators through .nds file though...

Edit: Also, here you can see all plugins made for DStwo http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/DSTwo_Plugin

Last edited by blax722, Feb 21, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice