Hacking DS Flashcart comparability and legit website.

Gemini Rotus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I'll come out and say I'm a noob to all of this (obviously considering my previous posts), and I just want to settle with buying a DS flashcart rather than a $90 card.

I have been looking all over, but it was so confusing to find what's either compatible and/or what's actually legit.

I'm looking for a Flashcart that can mainly play both DS and GBA games and is compatible with the Old Nintendo 3DSXL system on firmware 10.4. That's all.

I don't know which version of which R4i card or whatever to buy that can satisfy me. I know most of these cards are like under $20, but still, as any regular person out there, I don't want to end up buying one of these cards, waiting for about a week or so and then realizing I wasted $17 on something too outdated or just all around fake to work with the system. I've had this happen to me so many times and I cannot be too lenient anymore on these things.

Please, someone with any prior knowledge or experience, redirect me to a totally trusted website that has a card that can perfectly satisfy my needs. That is ALL I need, thank you.

blax722

Trophies
XP
Country
I have Supercard DStwo which can run GBA games pretty decently. Also has a few another emulators (specially made for DStwo) and functions like free cheats or realtime save in DS games...

Gemini Rotus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Supercard DStwo which can run GBA games pretty decently. Also has a few another emulators (specially made for DStwo) and functions like free cheats or realtime save in DS games...

But a DSTWO is $50 - $70 so it just defeats the purpose completely.

blax722

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I am not sure about other DS flashcards with GBA emulation. I know that the DSTwo was specially made for GBA emulation with its CPU. I am not sure if other flascart has something like this, they can run the GBA emulators through .nds file though...

Edit: Also, here you can see all plugins made for DStwo http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/DSTwo_Plugin

Last edited by blax722,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o