DS #DSiWare 0013: Art Style: CODE (Europe)

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
unplayable... yet. end of story.
dry.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No point in keeping a list of these games since they don't work, and will likely require redumps once a way to play them is found, much like WiiWare and Virtual Console... Oh well...

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Spikey said:
No point in keeping a list of these games since they don't work, and will likely require redumps once a way to play them is found, much like WiiWare and Virtual Console... Oh well...
In fact there is a point in keeping them, the more releases there are the better, someone may be reverse engineering them and might come up with something
wink.gif

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Noitora said:
Spikey said:
In fact there is a point in keeping them, the more releases there are the better, someone may be reverse engineering them and might come up with something
wink.gif

Um no there isn't a point. 1 is good enough for testing with.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because we can't hack them doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to report them. The whole point of the release section is to say what comes out and when...

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought it was for when something was dumped.

Do we have access to the dumped version? If so, then I think it should be reported, regardless of practicality.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nin10doFan said:
Just because we can't hack them doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to report them. The whole point of the release section is to say what comes out and when...
These are as far as I know scene releases... Not to be confused with shipping date or "shelf-releases"? For those we have the really good previews of Hadrian!

So IMO they should only be listed here, if the games actually got dumped...

padawan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Niger
DSiWare-dumps have been out since before christmas last year, so nothing to get excited about.
DSiWare releases of course should be listed here, no matter if they're playable or not (yet) IMHO. Nobody knows if there will going to be PROPER releases of the titles dumped now, if there is then bad luck. it's not as if there are thousands of games coming out for it
smile.gif

George290506

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
It was 1 Year ago when they start posting a lot of WW content and in less than 1 month when they became playable.
I know that now we have dumped dsiware since the last week of December. But at least the latest dsiware is in a week when 1 year ago a lot of WW were...!
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Eu4hiUW.jpg