DS #DSi 0195: Pokemon + Nobunaga no Yabou (Japan)

Signtist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one using Acekard 2i on the 3ds who gets a FAT error when starting this game up on 1.8.9z with latest loaders with antipiracy either on or off? Anyone know how to fix this? Lastest firmware too (3.0)

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how the multiplayer is? I've been searching and all I can find is that it's just the isometric FFT-like system and you quickly battle 6 pokemon together... and no map-play :/ Is this right?

That sounds about right, but man, it would have been sick if they had hot-seat multiplayer like the old ROTK games.

ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Nintendo Direct conference in Europe is currently airing and has stated the possible localisation of Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition. It didn't provide too many details but did state that "European plans are to be confirmed". While this does not guarantee that localisation of this upcoming game, it does provide some hope. We'll provide more details on the localisation as and when they come
news from serebii.net

that's good to hear that it might get an English localization. it's a pretty good game so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2